question 4 native tongues

Discussion in 'Music' started by Auen Fred, Sep 3, 2024 at 10:35 PM.

1. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Producer

has it bad energy ? seroius question .

3. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Producer

I don't know what I hold in my hand, could it be that I'm evil? Plunder on, there's no law in this land, the horror guides me through Masterer and subjector of pain, I'm the god of the worms Devil's legion controls the insane, you'll see it when I'm through I'll hang you higher than before I'll leave you dying at death's door Overruler and slaver of blood, she's impaled in the fire Fear of God drags her name through the mud, and now her life's cut short Dominator and firmer of sins, I'm the lord of the wastelands Bloody hammers and burning hot pins, her story shall be told I'll hang you higher than before I'll leave you lying at death's door I'm the juster and steerer of good, as they lace my hand with gold I'll stand guard as she's nailed to the wood, no truer man than me I'm the king and tormentor of all, as I travel the cities Broken peasants and mayors shall call, my bloodlust never ends I'll hang you higher than before I'll leave you lying at death's door

4. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Producer

rather i mean does it worship the ultra dark or is it ok to hear .
    im really seroius .im not into religion as such but bla bla .
    i have 1-2 really good fusion halftime boom bap beats on the player but stopped hearing cause they kind of have gloryfieng the one vocal skits on it ...
    really have no problem with lets say kill em all lyrics but when it comes to worship the ..... , im out these days .