Qubiqaudio struQture

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tonix Musumi, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Tonix Musumi

Tonix Musumi Newbie

[​IMG]

struQture is a technology platform for companies and individuals needing a best-in-class audio engine for their next music product.
    struQture can build virtual instruments, monetize a content library, support a hardware line, individualize a game and much, much more.

I have been looking for this product for a long time, some developers have had it including AKAI, Sonivox, 2getheraudio, etc...

This greedy person gives money only to large companies, he also often hides behind "his donations" which do not exist! Their support team does not answer when they are not, they are always happy to serve only large and rich companies! Even if you want to buy it, they will tell you this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  3. Tonix Musumi

Tonix Musumi Newbie

I'm excited...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  4. alwin1

alwin1 Kapellmeister

I dont understand what exactly the problem is buddy

5. Tonix Musumi

Tonix Musumi Newbie

I just wanted to try their product in order to create my own free libraries with their built-in effects. Their support service did not answer me for 2 weeks, then I contacted them, I was answered by a drunk woman who did not want to explain anything - she said that I did not have that much money to want and do something. I wrote on Facebook, I thought it was possible to buy this product, even if it is expensive for me, I will try to work. But I was immediately refused !. For what? I am a bad man? I don't have a big company? Am I not that rich and famous?