Purchased AU Plugins Not Being Validated by Logic Pro X [TNT]

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Jenin, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Jenin

Jenin Noisemaker

Hi

Do users of Logic Pro X [TNT] versions, as compared to the purchased Logic Pro X, have more problems loading/validating AU plugins. I just started the Plugin Alliance subscription and only about 10/120 of them were recognized and validated by Logic Pro X [TNT]. I have a purchased copy of Cubase Pro 10 and it never has any problems recognizing any VST plugins in OS X. I don't recall any problems when I was using k'd copies of Cubase Elements either. Is this consistent with what other users have found or are there steps that need to be taken regarding using Logic Pro X [TNT] and k'd and purchased plugins. I am running a Hackintosh Mojave 14.6 system with a Steinberg UR22 Audio Interface, 16 GB, 1 TB SSD + Data Drives & a Core i7 8700. Other than this issue that I have with Logic my Hackintosh runs flawlessly in all other audio recording situations.

The two other main plugins that I would also like to get working with Logic are Kontakt and Waves but I have not been successfully with getting these to run as well (both are k'd versions). I have no problem getting these plugins to work in the PC environment.

So far I am enjoying Logic Pro X and would like to make it my secondary DAW but I don't want to purchase it if I am going to have these problems.

Thanks For Your Time,
    Jenin

3. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

clean all logic pro x cache reboot, and start it again, it will start validating all of your plugins, and all will work.

my only advice is when installing plugins reboot, i had this problem in the past and a reboot was the solution.

4. NeverenoghFun

NeverenoghFun Platinum Record

Hate to suggest obvious stuff. But dude above said it. Logic and Mac is STUPID picky about AU's and restarts man. Do it every time you do a batch of installs can almost promise that will solve

5. Jenin

Jenin Noisemaker

Great! Thanks guys. All AU Plugin Alliance plugins loaded perfectly. Will next try to install Kontakt 6 and Waves 10 (k'd versions).