Psytrance production

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Risker, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Risker

Risker Newbie

Hey guys,

Im new in the forum, so i dont know yet how all this works but i think this the right section for posting this.

I started producing music around two years ago and i feel that now its the time to start increasing my skills as a producer, im hoping that your experience could give to some tips that will be usefull in my life ahah.

I hope that im not breaking any rule here posting this link here: Preview of my latest music

Critic everything you can, that's why im posting this here. Im hoping to learn a lot in this forum. thanks again, cheers!

Daniel Martins
    risker

3. Kaylix

Kaylix Ultrasonic

Welcome to the community Risker! You put your thread in the right section. The rules are available in this thread. You may also want to read this one if you are concerned about not breaking the rules. There is an easy way to embed your soundcloud link by removing the s in https:// Your song reminds me of my days playing nintendo games, I like the vibe.