PsyTrance Collab

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by The Iceman, Dec 31, 2015.

1. The Iceman

The Iceman Kapellmeister

Any PsyTrance producers out there on Audiosex/Audioz wanna collab on an ableton project with me? I've never done a full Psy track and want to learn some of the ins and outs of the genre. I'm good at sound design and pretty decent at technical areas but when it comes to things like arp/melodys I'm definitely not a 'natural'. We can use Splice or whatever is easiest. I would definitely like to finish a complete track with someone. Thanks!

3. leolux29

leolux29 Newbie

Honestly, I'm pretty new to Psy as well, I came from EDM but got tired and bored of the same stuff everyday. So, I moved to Trance Psy and Progressive stuff. you can check my latest production and we can try something out. I've finished 2 Psy tracks recently not great but playable.. and yes I am with Ableton live. let me know if you are interested. cheers!

4. Gnib

Gnib Producer

What DAW do you use?

Me: Ableton

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  5. gokkyofficial

gokkyofficial Ultrasonic

guys did you checked the jamos dymonds sonic academy tutorial =)

6. virusg

virusg Rock Star

can psy trance be a melodic one ...at leats in the break?? ...im down for it ...im not the best composer outhere but both we can do it i think

7. Gnib

Gnib Producer

Leolux29 `s track is melodic but I would not qualify it as Psytrance. Infected Mushrooms is pretty melodic. I`m not so much into melodic. My favorite genre is Techno.

@ The Iceman: how do you suggest we get this rolling?

8. gtripodi

gtripodi Kapellmeister

Gnib good psytrance. i like more dark style e faster bpm! i whatched the PsiloCybian Psytrance Synths Tutorial that is a pretty one for synths!