(pspaudioware.com) PSP preQursor2

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, May 23, 2017.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PSP preQursor2 offers PSP’s uniquely designed filters with low resonance peaks for reduced ringing artefacts, great band separation, and narrow notching when attenuating. All four filters are bell-type filters when boosting, and have progressive Q factors.

The PSP preQursor2 introduces PSP's Advanced Analog Modelling of preamplifier and filters to accurately recreate an analog-like behavior. The analog modelling algorithm can be enabled and controlled per instance, or globally per group of instances. The latter allows for easy control of the amount of analog- like processing on either selected tracks or all tracks in the mix.

All these characteristics result in a processor that not only sounds excellent on acoustic tracks, overall mixes, or any other application, but also allows you to virtually create the input console for all tracks in your mix with easy and convenient controls. In every usage case, PSP preQursor2 will maintain the natural feel and definition of the material.

In order to run a plug-in in 30 day demo mode or activate the plug-in, you need an iLok user ID which you can create for free at https://www.ilok.com/, and you need to install the free iLok License Manager application. A hardware USB iLok dongle is NOT required, however it is optional.

Introductory offer!
    Until the 28th of May 2017 you can buy PSP preQursor2 at the special introductory price of $39*. As a registered user of our other processors plug-ins you can get PSP preQursor2 at an even better price (up to an additional 55% discount). To see your final price: log into your user account, go to the store and put PSP preQursor2 into your cart. Starting from the 29th May 2017 the regular price of $69* will be applied. (*all prices exclude taxes)

Source
    PSPAudioware

• Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

In order to run a plug-in in 30 day demo mode or activate the plug-in, you need an iLok user ID which you can create for free at ilok.com, and you need to install the free application.
    :rofl:
    kkk den, i will pass ...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Like PSP stuff & they do some quality & interesting plugins.
    Since when did PSP start using iLoK shite or manager?? Sucks lol! :yes: :bow:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Since the last stompFilter/stompDelay release.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Many Thanks for the info :bow:

Really hate that iLok manager and don't understand why companies keep investing so heavily in iLoK etc. Why lol. Can't they think of anything else? Manager is just an untidy pain in the ass & becomes a nightmare after demos etc lol.
    Hate it with a passion :snuffy: Why can't Dev's etc come up with a better solution. Can't be that difficult surely?
    Thought they might have learned by now or gone down some better avenue but company after company seems to be adopting use of ILoK crap regardless. Is about time things changed :dunno:
    Won't be buying above plugin and will invest elsewhere I reckon. Is a shame :sad:

7. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Conclusion, what's new.

PSP preQursor2 introduces several new features:
    • New GUI for more user friendly operation.
    • Advanced Audio Modeling algorithm allowing for precise emulation of analog preamp and filter behaviour.
    • Introduction of grouping for managing the Analog mode of grouped preQursor2 instances.
    • Textual indications for knobs when editing controls.
    • Can process side or stereo signals.
    The crossgrade is free of charge for current users of PSP preQursor. After upgrading you can keep and use the old version on your DAW. Please keep in mind that new version is not backward compatible with the previous version, so it won't automatically replace the old version in your projects. Since version 1 won't be supported or developed further PSP recommend that you start using PSP PreQursor2 in all your new projects.

8. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

iLok locks only one thing for me: my wallet. :mad:

Shame. They make really great sounding plugins and they also look great. I prefer this new look over the old one. Really neat, easy to see everything clearly and easy on eyes. And grouping can come in handy. Good thinking, except the iLok part. :sad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. n0xin

n0xin Rock Star

then It's really working! :rofl:

10. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

not only that, i refuse to install anything from Pace, this includes also their license manager. :D
    but im sure people will still buy it.

11. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

I admit it.
    Soundtoys has taken my soul.
    Forgive me. :wow:

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

Strong iLok 2 implementation....
    I was able to crack all PSP Audioware before, but not this one....