Protools 10.3.9 and IK Multimedia Products

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by Jedi_Knight, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Jedi_Knight

Jedi_Knight Kapellmeister

I am experiencing a problem with using Ampeg SVX, Amplitube Jimi Hendrix, Amplitube Fender and so on from IK Multimedia on Protools 10.3.9 TeamVR. Its says no ilok detected or the dpms are corrupt. It worked in my PT10.3.10 legit but not in this version. Amplitube 3 shows up and I know that they are all included but I cant get my presets to load in it so I wanted to reopen the original plugs and make notes of the settings and then manually apply them to Amplitube 3 or 4 in Protools 12 when the time comes. Any suggestions?!?

3. odod

odod Rock Star

my dear bro, my suggestions are : NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT WAREZED AUDIO STUFFS .. if they failed meaning they need to be FIXED .. if they can run, meaning they are GOOD to GO ..
    read the NFO first and you might want to look for discussion thread where you previously downloaded the warez

anyway i had a lists of failed K'ed apps .. nevertheless i dont do complaints .. just accept as it is ..

if you can use on Legit version why bother to use on K'ed app ?

no offence

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  4. Jedi_Knight

I wasnt trying to complain, I was asking what I thought was a legit question. My intention was to find if anyone else had this problem or if its an isolated event occurring only to me. I in turn found that I cant use presets created in the original files and use them in the wrapped versions of the plugins anyway so my original intention of needing the plugins to work is irrelevant anymore.

5. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

I don't see the logic in this post, the op is troubleshooting and your saying don't complain? Please stay on topic
    Sorry I'm of no help for your current problem, but what I can say is that your post is fine and sorry about the confusion.

6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

actually... the rules allow discussion about issues with your software... :wink:

just not the whining .. complaining .. requesting .. trolling .. and flaming.. :thumbsdown:

ditto @Introninja

7. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

What confuses me Jedi_Knight is that you say you have 10.3.10 legit version of PT... so why don't you just use that version? I don't get it. Maybe you use multiple computers?

8. odod

odod Rock Star

you got what i mean bro .. :)

i made myself clear .. if it is doesnt work just leave it or BUY the legit .. what do you expect ? even the legit one sometimes doesnt work properly .. just saying

9. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

i never had any problem with ik multimedia products on PT,maybe u should try to reinstall them.Do u load amplitube fender and the other products within amplitube or load them in PT on their own?

10. the error you get is pretty common with that version of ProTools. it's, in fact, an ilok error... nothin' to do with IK products.
    by the way, you should be able to load up your old presets from the discontinued products via the standalone version of Amplitube, just check where the plugs store them and move them to the Amplitube 3 presets directory...

EDIT: i forget to say that this way will work if you have saved your preset in the IK prop. format, if they are "ProTools" presets it will not work

11. Jedi_Knight

Id use legit PT10 if it worked with the PT12 AudioUTOPiA release.

12. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

when PT gives so much problems, why even bother to get started with it?

EDIT: fixed typo!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  13. that's the real question

14. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

- install all the versions of Amplitube you mentioned
    - as last install Amplitube 4
    - import all the presets from old versions in Amplitube 4 (in standalone mode)
    - uninstall all except Amlitube 4
    Run Amplitube 4 with all the imported presets of older IK versions in PT without problems

(importing all the presets takes a bit of time :wink: )

EDIT:
    I think @studiodiciassette suggested something similar, if not the same ? ...just that I don`t understand the "if you have saved your preset in the IK prop. format, if they are "ProTools"" part ?!?

...I replyed before reading all the posts.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  15. @Rhodes Yep... i was saying that the presets must be in Amplitube format and not a Plugin Preference in PT. :bow:

16. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Ah, I see... I didn`t understand the form of the sentence at first.
    A good day to You sir :wink:

17. Yeah sorry... sometimes I forget to fix my english before writing... :shalom: