Propellerheads release "Pop Chords A-List Electric Guitarist" for Reason

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Oysters, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

Pop Chords A-List Electric Guitarist

€99 / $99

Add studio grade rhythm guitar to your music! A-list Electric Guitarist Pop Chords combines the creative freedom of working with a top-notch performer with the accessibility and ease of use of using audio loops. Play chord progressions and select your rhythms from your MIDI keyboard – it’s both easy and inspiring to use.

[​IMG]

Product details

As flexible as the real thing and as easy as simply dropping an audio loop into your track, A-list Electric Guitarist Pop Chords is like having a live guitar player with all the needed gear, always available at your fingertips. With jaw-dropping quality and a natural sound, this Rack Extension will deliver stellar results.

A solid rhythm guitar is the harmonic backbone of your song. Pop Chords comes with over 1300 guitar rhythms that cover more than 110 styles. Select your style and start playing. Switch between rhythms within the style by playing keys on the lower octaves. Explore alternate voicings and sound settings to get just the sound and rhythm you are after.

Pop, Rock, Funk and much more. Pop Chords sounds great in any musical setting. To get you started, it comes with more than 80 presets that combine style and sound settings.

Specifications
    • Easy to use rhythm guitar instrument for Reason
    • Easy to play: play single MIDI notes to trigger chords and progressions, add more notes to explore alternate voicings.
    • Pop Chords offers complete creative freedom. You control key, tempo, styles, strumming rhythm patterns. chord voicing, guitar tone, effects and more.
    • Includes over 600 rhythms spread over 119 styles to cover a wide range of styles; from Straight up Pop and Rock to Disco and Reggae.
    • 13 chord types—from straight major and minor chords to 7ths, sus2s and many more. Pop Chords covers all musical complexities.
    Product support Product website

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

Propellerheads still exists? thought they went bankrupt after introducing their new dongle? :dj:

5. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

i get the impression that they and their rack extension market is doing fairly well, if not spectacularly

6. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

maybe its just an impression i have, because my mind blocks it out when i see something in the news, because dongled it and i will never ever buy anything with a dongle.

but i was reading lots of devs complains that the SDK is fairly bad documented and bad laid out. but you have a garantee that you will earn money coding something even the market is maybe small?

7. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

It may have some uses but it doesn't come anywhere near real guitar playing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

well actually you don't need a dongle if you are connected to the internet... but it suppose it is more annoying than just freely openable daws like logic/ableton live/etc...

i totally agree, but as someone with absolutely no access to real guitars, i can see some potential use for these a-list plugins (i use rob papen RG a fair bit)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Id LOVE to have Reason and all the best Rack extensions...

Wouldn't need anything else...

10. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

i have reason and some very good REs.... i would ditch everything else i have and go back to it in a heartbeat... but it is two major problems stopping me from doing so.... absolutely no PDC- many of these REs (and some native devices), including ones made by props themselves induce large amounts of latency... and also it has gone from most CPU efficient daw, to possibly the least- just a few REs can pop, crack and stutter my very very fast laptop. where even ableton live (which isn't exactly considered the most efficient daw in the world) can handle bucket loads of vsts at once.

11. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

with some dollars more you could buy a killer Logic X,
    pricier and closed, what you need more to be a real auto-marginal!

12. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Oh... this I was not aware of..... waaa... I'll stay with Live too then.. even tho it's an unstable bastard.