Project Psyrah-X - Poisoned Planet (EP) - ADM Rec.

Discussion in 'Music Releases' started by XzaviDaaz, Nov 25, 2015.

?

Did you enjoy this? If so...how many out of 5? (Thank you for voting.)

1. 5

2. 4

3. 3

4. 2

5. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. XzaviDaaz

XzaviDaaz Kapellmeister

Hey again fellows....:mates: (From sweden.)

Here to share som more good vibes and a EP i decided to release for free to public a while back.
    So well i thought why not share it with you guys too? :dunno: (OFC i will do that...no questions asked.) :wink:

History:
    So this EP was originally released for ADM Records (Spain) in 2012 but was "Shutdown" so now Free.
    I have published this EP for torrent users free DL as this didnt go the way i hoped. (With all rights.)

The Torrent:
    (I suggest only to get this from link since idk if other sites repacked with junk/spyware etc. Verified/Scanned.)

More information & Alternative links to youtube if you prefer or want to preview before DL (Below):

ADM Records Spain - "Poisoned Planet" 2012/?/? (Psyrah-X)

Genre: Psychedelic
    Label: ADM Rec.
    Catalogue N: -
    Format: CD & Download
    UPC: -

Tracklist
    1)
    PsyrahX - Vishnu (Infect Da Lova)
    2) PsyrahX - The Awakening
    3) PsyrahX - Space Chicks
    4) PsyrahX - Deception

("Sold Out" / Shutdown released for free to public. Torrent Free DL.)

EP Can also be listened to for free @ Youtube:

(Intro)
    (Track One)
    (Track Two)
    (Track Three)

I hope that this does not violate any rules you guys have!? (Idk :dunno: but please tell me if so.)
    Iam just a newbie here so i dont really know how these things work and well. I dont want to break the rules.

Hope you guys can enjoy this to the fullest! :like:
    Have a wonderful day and may you be blessed with awsome vibes.

PS: All comments and feedback are wellcome, and if you want to discuss anything about production or anything else just post a comment below and i will answer back as soon as i can. :bow: (There is ofc no catch its all free. And scanned with div Antispyware & Antivirus.)

DS: If there is a problem with DL:ing etc. Pls let me know. (If its not seeding,errors etc.) I think iam the only one who has these files now since ppl tend to remove the torrent after DL. So any problems with this just let me know and i look into it. :cool: (And hopefully fix it. If i can.)

Peace!
    XzaviDaaz

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015