Professional Mixing and Mastering Services

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eurekarem, Jul 31, 2014.

1. eurekarem

eurekarem Noisemaker

Hello community, I would like to offer my mixing and mastering services at a very reasonable cost to the AudioZ community, I have mixed/mastered for 25+ years,
    I have mixed in Nashville Tennessee in some outstanding studios, I currently have a pro home studio with tuned mixing/mastering room and I would like to help
    with minimal cost to producers, musicians, voice over artists, e.t.c...

You can visit my website here: http://www.trubluaudio.com and fill out the contact form if interested.

Take your mixes to the next level!! I will mix your music/audio to industry standards and tweak to your liking a maximum of 3 mixes/times!!

**Use the contact form at my site for pricing and/or any questions you might have.**

Thanks!!

eurekarem - Tru Blu Audio

[​IMG]

3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

the Stuff Sounds Good :wink:

4. eurekarem

eurekarem Noisemaker

Thank you lyric8 I'm glad you like it.

Right now for a limited time, I will mix and master 4 songs for any member here at AudioZ for 60.00 pounds GBP, (as I currently live in the U.K.)

that's 15.00 pounds per song!! but only till the end of this week!! I accept credit card payment through PayPal, I send you an invoice and you pay

upon completion, I will send a partial mix of the songs for your approval, then mix them down and send you a high quality .WAV file of each one.

Again, this is a LIMITED OFFER.

Use my contact form at my website: (click here)

Thanks, and I hope to hear from some of you!!

eurekarem :)

[​IMG]