Produce EDM? Believe - You Want This! Inspired by Tomorrowland's main artists.

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Function Loops, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Function Loops

Function Loops Noisemaker

World-class EDM Kits, consisting of enormous Buildups & Drops, that will shock any dancefloor worldwide.

Each Kit comes with Loops, One-Shots & MIDI files, giving you full control of your next hit production! Inspired by Tomorrowland's main artists, such as David Guetta & Kaz James, Martin Garrix, Showtek and similar.

5 Epic Construction Kits in total - every Kit is charged with top-notch material, including Drums, Basslines, Melodic Loops, FX Loops, Vocals, One-Shots & MIDI files - the full arsenal to help you build breath-taking EDM Anthems and stand out of the crowd and blast any serious dancefloor while sounding not less than any big DJ today.

Each Kit has long loops (Stems) so you can simply import them and have the arrangement from the demos already done or you can use the 4-Bar Loop versions to build your tracks from scratch. *As well, you will find 12 Bonus Presets for Sylenth1 VST to tweak your mix to the maximum. All BPMs and Keys listed near each kit.

SHARP and Function Loops products are made by producers for producers, to help you achieve maximum level of sound in fastest time possible.

You can hear our sounds in many top tracks worldwide.
    Believe - You Want This! :)

Details:
    • 5 x Buildup & Drop Kits (including Bass, Drums, Melodies, FX, Vocals, MIDI files, One-Shots)
    Including already arranged Stems for quick mixing and 4-Bar Loops to start from scratch
    • 770MB of 24bit WAV material
    • 12 x Sylenth Presets
    • BPM & Key-Labelled
    • 284 Files in total
    • ALL SOUNDS 100% Royalty-Free!

Price: 19.90$

For "You Want This! EDM Buildups & Drops" and more similar products:
    http://www.functionloops.com/you-want-this-edm-buildups--drops.html

Check video on YouTube:
    http://youtu.be/Ly7q6ofG6sM

Enjoy Creation! ;)

3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Does anyone else feel like they are just DROWNING in this stuff? :wow:

I dunno, maybe were all just spoiled by sooo much free stuff that when someone posts something pretty much similar to 1000 other packs and puts a price on and hypes it, it feels like... aggghhhh... no mooooore..

to me anyway.

Maybe I need a drink. :rofl:

4. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

White Russians, Asian Women, 80's Pop, Blue skies on beach days, a good New York Strip (grilled), Bailey's Irish Cream, clothes that fit, good hair days...more than 1 hours continuous sleep, Tennis, the perfect mix, a good set of headphones, Milk and Cheese...Jimmy Stewart movies... I could go on and on...

I like lots of things, whats that got to do with anything :)

5. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Just curious, why do I always see the same annoying shouts? "this is the best" / "sounds like cheap artist A, B, C" / "make your next hit with our samples" and so on .. :dunno:

No respected label will release a track which is arranged with loops/hooks/kits etc. everyone can use. To fill up the gaps or inspiration it might be usefull but that's it. Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz is just one of the few exceptions (and not without any criticism).

Yes, there's too much around since so called EDM is hot. Stupid name btw because dance already excists 25 years, and not since the US discovered it for commercial use $$$. Samples, presets, soundbanks .. and everyone thinks their work is the best so you should buy it. You can't see the forest anymore through the trees. :unsure:

Maybe I need a drink too haha. :dancing:

6. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Well, Pinay, first and foremost, nothing quite like the island girls of the Philippines for me.. then I guess I will have to say Japanese... altho.. they are a li'l kooky and difficult to communicate with.. at best. :rofl: :mates:

Japanese guy, goes thru Macdonalds drive thru... they invariably get his order wrong.. he takes his drink into the store and screams at the cashier " I have small coke!!" (Japanese accent)

try to say it, you'll 'get it'

:rofl:

7. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

not that this has much to do with EDM...

but have to agree on the filipinas... they still know how to take care of a guy.. :wink: fortunately there's quite a few in jagland eh? altho.. I prefer to go to the source..

start in manila.. then head off to some lightly inhabited island... haha.. I'll never be Elvis here.. but I feel like the king when I go over there....and you more or less are.. :rofl:
    take your pick...

onereas... you should really try Thai girls if you come across one.. or better yet.. just go to Thailand.. much cleaner and better food than the fils...

I got a few Japanese girls to come visit by promising them a guided tour of Disney and a personal meet and greet with Mickey and/or Minnie.. but of course.. they had to take
    a ride in my magic kingdom in return....

ahhh the memories.. :bow: a chinga ching ching.. a chinga chang chong !! :bow: