Problems with latest Maschine Expansions

Discussion in 'Software' started by mcclaine, Nov 2, 2014.

1. mcclaine

mcclaine Ultrasonic

Hello!

I'm using Maschine 2.1 64bit R2R on PC, and I have all the Maschine expansions and make them work nicely, except Circuit Halo, Magnate Hustle and Caribbean Current (curiously they are the last ones).
    i was wondering if anyone had this sort of problem.

I got a new PC so i had to re install everything again, so i've started with the latest version of Maschine first, and then with all the expansions from the older to newer ones. All of them are working, except this 3 (and Vintage Heat... that's rare.)

They show up in the Library with their respective images, but when i try to load a project, group, instrument or anything from that expansion, it says "Error loading kit", and below that, "Loading C:/users/....kit.mxgrp failed"
    I've checked in Preferences -> Library -> Factory and they have the correct path, just as the others that are working.
    Also checked the xml in "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center" is there, and the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Native Instruments/ entry is the same as the ones that are working. I just don't get it! :)

Is there a way to tweak Registry or something to make them work? Also i'm curious to find out why they are not working.

Thanks in advance!

3. MaschineMan

MaschineMan Ultrasonic

Have you applied the patch after installing?

4. mcclaine

mcclaine Ultrasonic

Thanks for taking your time, MaschineMan, but oh man, i feel so embarrassed... i just read in the description that those 3 expansions work on Maschine 2.1.2 update...
    So i'm going to update my Maschine... i guess that will be all.

Thanks again...!