Problem with Waves Manny Marroquin on OSX with Logic

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by MARJU GRLYO, Jul 5, 2013.

1. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Hi !

I opened a Logic project of mine with some Waves Manny Marroquin plugins saved in it and saw that they don't work anymore ! (Of course they were working perfectly a few weeks ago !)

It tells me to contact the editor blah blah blah... I tried to reload a new Waves Reg, scan all the plugins again, install new version of the "Manny Marroquin.bundle" files, tried to reset permissions, but still can't pass AU validation...

My last hope would be to uninstall and install again but not sure that would fix it.

Do you have any idea about what I can try ?

All others Waves plugins work just find ! It's only the Manny's... (All of them)

3. xsze

xsze Guest

I remember I had problem with them passing that initial validation, but after clicking on them separately they succeeded, but that was that first version that had frameworks replacements and whatnot, after 9r11 R2R problem gone, so maybe fresh instal could solve your problem :wink:

4. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Ok, after fighting a lot, trying to download official V9 (Because uninstaller wasn't working), I managed to uninstall everything, install again, now that works fine ! FINALLY !

(And I downloaded the latest 9r11, I had a previous version that says "Installation failed" blah blah blah... This one works perfect)

5. xsze

xsze Guest

I'm glad you sorted all out :mates: