Problem with Melodyne/Studio One Integration

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by eXACT_Beats_, Oct 7, 2018.

1. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

So, Melodyne Standalone works fine, but when I try and use it in Studio One, I get a "Melodyne is not compatable with Studio One. Check for updates," error message. I am running Studio One v4.1.0 and Melodyne v4.2.0, but I had the same trouble with Studio One v4.0.1 and Melodyne v4.1.1.
    Studio One v3.56 and Melodyne v3.1.2 worked fine, so I'm at a loss for why this is happening.
    Any help/ideas would be appreciated. :bow:

3. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

@eXACT_Beats_ ..still have trouble with Melo integration? I tried to do some work today and got the same error as you did. Managed to solve it following this steps (half of them probably unnecessary ..but no harm doing some cleaning):
    (W10 64 here)

- take the latest S1 and Melodyne versions available
    - uninstall Melodyne, if installed.. search for *celemony OR *melodyne on your main drive and delete all the folders/files
    - run regedit and search registry for all celemony entries. Delete them.
    - download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 (both - vc_redist.x86.exe, vc_redist.x64.exe) and install/repair. The same for C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package (MFC Security Update). (Restart as necessary. You can go offline)
    - check S1, Options, Advanced (carefully) that ARA Plug-In Support is not disabled
    - add VST3 folder to Locations, Vst Plugins (usually Program files\Common Files\VST3) even if S1 was scanning those before
    - Reset Blacklist and close S1. Run Melodyne standalone and close.
    - Try opening S1 and watch there are no errors when scanning. Click on an audio event and Ctrl+M or go to Audio, Edit with Melodyne

Works here now, so I wrote it down if anyone gets the same error..

4. Lowry

Lowry Member

all i did was
    - uninstall Melodyne, Installed latest version on melodyne as i had S1 4.1
    - opened melodyne in stand alone not sure if you need too
    - opened S1 done its scan shown (Melodyne integration) and all was good...