Problem with Library/presets

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Ahmed, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Ahmed

Ahmed Newbie

Hello!

I trying to resolve my problem by myself but I can't so I writing here with hope that somebody can help me :)

I trying to open Andy Elliass & Arczi Uplifting Template for FL Studio. Everything loads okay but there are problems with Kontakt's library. In description of this project you can see that those vst are needed :

Used VST's:
    - Sylenth1
    - Massive
    - Nexus2
    - Kontakt 4
    - Vanguard
    - EWQLSO Gold
    - LA Scoring Strings

That project is separated to two projects (one with everything without breakdown and second with only breakdown part). If I trying to load that second flp this template load Kontakt 5 that isn't listed in the needed vst list. There also is loaded Kontakt 4 but it shows that there are missing files. I have LASS 1.5 FULL and LASS 2.0.1 and there are still missing files. Are here somebody who have this template working fine and know which libraries are really needed ?

In the attachments I add a example of missing library. I have for example Libraries/Lass1.5 or LASS 2 FULL and I have searching for bank or something with "MID" but I dont find anything.

Hope that someone can help me. Cheers !

[SOLVED]

Attached Files:

3. iguana08v

iguana08v Newbie

how did you fix it?