problem with Kontakt 7 v7.2.0. rev 3 "Add Library" file not found

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Mark II M, May 22, 2023.

?

There are link where I can download that patcher again or someone can upload it to mediafire in orde

1. link for downloading add library patcher file

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. solutions to the problem

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mark II M

Mark II M Newbie

Hi to all, I'm new in this forum, nice to meet you all.
    I'm opening a thread here because I have a big problem with Kontakt 7 v7.2.0 rev3. I've downloaded the cracked Kontakt 7 version from 4download.net.
    The download and everything went well and the kontakt version cracked perfectly and works perfectly.
    My biggest problem was initially with the libraries (i have Native instruments libraries and no-native instrument libraries) and at the beginning
    all the libraries said "DEMO" in red when they were uploaded there (even if I have libraries purchased by myself).
    But, I didn't know how, a little "Add library" pink-violet patch file opened by itself, I added the libraries by clicking on the "Add library" button
    and everything worked.
    The big problem is: I have an anti-malware tool that usually removes the files WITHOUT notifying it and now I lost that patch- add library tool because it was removed and I can't add more libraries. How's named and where can I download again that patch file?
    I tried looking in the Kontakt crack folder file that I downloaded from 4download.net, extracting the zip again, but I can't find it.
    And this time when I try to activate the libraries, instead of opening that patch file, FL studio gives a crash error.
    This is the situation: the error that fl studio gives me when I try to click on "Activate Library" and the "DEMO" error.
    So I can't use that libraries or just use them for few minutes

flstudio crash log.png DEMO problem.png

This was more or less the file that I had, If I remember correctly it was like Kontakt 5 or something, but It worked perfectly with my KONTAKT 7 version. Too bad that I didn't made a screen before it was deleted by the anti-malware tool. If I remember correctly it was more violet color and a bit smaller, but very similar to this (I found this image online). Maybe did I have that patcher file from other Kontakt version files that I installed in the past years?
    K-button.png

This is the folder of my KONTAKT 7 version, the "Kontakt Patcher" file is unfortunately ONLY for validate the Kontakt 7 tool, not the libraries (and it works perfectly for that)

kontakt folder.png

There are link where I can download that patcher again or someone can upload it to mediafire in order to validate my other libraries? (the one that I validated before losing that file still works perfectly)
    Thanks a lot in advance to everyone for the help, it would be a life-saver for me.
    I hope to have given a detailed

Attached Files:

3. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

Why even bother DL'ing the patcher again - your system is a hostile environment and will just delete it again. you need to OPTIMIZE that OS or you'll continue to have issues. Fix the cause NOT the symptom.

4. Shirvami1

Shirvami1 Guest

disable windows defender and try again

5. Mark II M

Mark II M Newbie

Hi, I already optimized it after that episode, disabled windows defender and downoaded another anti-malware that, differently from the windows one, allows me to add exclusions for these kind of files. So I'm in the right situation to download it again.
    To try again, I need to have and download that patcher tool, but I can't find it on the web anywhere

6. Mark II M

Mark II M Newbie

I can't really find it anywhere on the internet. If someone has it, would be fantastic if it could be uploaded on mediafire or a link to download it.
    Thanks a lot in advance

7. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

AS a general rule Kontakt libs (scene releases) used with Kontakt full version scene releases (I have only ever used full vers) are "pre-cracked" (usually by using properly treated kontakt client) per se and should not be in need of further "authorization". At least this has been my experience even more so with the K7 sampler scene releases. If you're running a proper scene release version of kontakt 7.x most all scene released libraries will appear to just work. I have never had a scene release of Kontakt, or other NI app install and then try to use "native access". In the same token I have never had "demo" appear on any added lib that needed further "authorization"/cracking to allow it to work.

REMOVE INTERNET ACCESS FROM THE MEDIA PRODUCTION MACHINE AND DO NOT EVER RETURN SUCH ACCESS IN THE FUTURE. TURN OFF WIN UPDATE AND MICROSOFT STORE, CORTANA, ETC, FOREVER.
    REMOVE ANY MALWARE OR SPYWARE OR A/V APPS. SHUT OFF ANY FOLDER PROTECTION OR OTHER SUCH NONSENSE AND DO NOt EVER TURN IT BACK ON.... then, after all that...

I would suggest a complete cleansing of your system of anything NI - grab a proper scene release of Kontakt 7 and install it. Then begin adding lib's one by one. If everything works as it should, there should be 0 instances of native access ANYWHERE on the system and your libraries should load and run straight away.

Last edited: May 25, 2023
  8. Talula

Talula Rock Star

now all of us 100% sure that you DON'T know what the kontakt library is and how authorization working for NI products.

:rofl:

remember for all your life: ALL libraries for kontakt player working with cracked kontakt without any modification. and only this type of kontakt libraries requires activation (and serial number for registration in native access).
    any libraries for kontakt full working without NI copy protection and 90% of these "released" libraries (aka warez, pirated, illegal, etc.) uploading and sharing without any modification too.

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  9. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Windows DOES allow excluding folders and files. I have MOST of my computer excluded from Defender (I let it monitor the default "Downloads" folder and some AppData\ folders because they are used by internet).

I would recommend getting a program to manage the firewall.

I like Windows Firewall Control. It is free.
    https://www.binisoft.org/wfc
    Set to "Medium" filtering & make sure to turn on notifications. Then it will ask you for any program that attempts to connect to the internet. Once you give the "OK" for something it will allow it. Remember to ALT-TAB if you are in a game and can't connect- there may be a popup you missed. The "Rules Panel" is nicely laid out and easy to use, too. Includes an optional context menu item to allow or block for files.

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  10. Noisch

Noisch Newbie

11. Noisch

Noisch Newbie

6.7 bob has the pink one works well I just had the same issue and fixed it with that exact one..