Problem with Arturia Spark on Mac: white window stay on top

Discussion in 'Software' started by platoon, Mar 9, 2016.

1. platoon

platoon Newbie

Hi all.

I've tried three different versions of Arturia Spark on my El Capitan with Ableton live 9.5 32 bit, but the problem is the same: when I close the Spark interface, a white window stays on top and it's impossible to close it... What are you thinking I have to do in order to solve this fastidious problem?

Thanks in advance, Platoon

Addendum: I've the same problem both with Arturia Analog Lab & Arturia Matrix 12

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  3. Ableton_

Ableton_ Newbie

Try Version 5 which just came out, I used to have similar problem once, don't remember exactly, how it was solved, I think I just updated to latest version of Arturia plugins. There is only quick tip, that is if you ok with that, so you can't close the white window, but you can make it disappear somehow with Mission Control. in El Capitan if you click green circle top left of a window, it will make any app go to full screen and send it to Mission Control,
    so it's like having as many displays as you want, well you should know about it. OK, To the point, when I use to get white screen, after closing plugins, I Click My short cut for Mission Control and when I come back to Live white window disappears, don't remember exactly what to press there, cause if i remember correctly, if you just launch Mission Control, a white screen still stays, but you should click other window in Mission Control and back, I think, you try it out, it should remove white screen this way, but of course you should find permanent solution. Well, while I was writing, I remembered, that I had white screen, until I updated Arturia to latest version 4, cause not only Arturia, but some other old plugins, did leave white screens, after closing, so just update to latest version 4, now I'm sure about it 90%.
    Good day