Problem in opening the serum 1.35b7 TCD

Discussion in 'Software' started by verwest, Oct 9, 2023.

1. verwest

verwest Member

Hello friends
    I encountered a problem when I open the serum plugin, the xferrecords.com web page automatically opens every time, the plugin works correctly, but every time I close and open it again, this cycle repeats, of course, sometimes when I change several presets. This happens. I also tested it in TCD version 1.36b 3. It works for a few days, but then this problem occurs again. I tested both versions VST2 , VST3
    Does this have a reason for bad cracking?

How can I fix this problem?

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

I have never seen a "Revision 4" fixed program or plugin before this, that I can remember. you already tagged this as a time bomb, and i think you are correct. It's probably just opening their website so you can go pay for a copy. You could block it on your firewall and hosts but i don't think i would want to use a version doing this kind of thing. There are probably more "problems" because the programmer/dev is already 4-0, so far.

4. ProgBass

ProgBass Member

If I remember correctly there are two releases of the Serum Version 1.3.57b and one is not stable but the other one is working is working perfectly for me. I think they claimed in their nfo to have to best possible version because theres no need to for patching when you unlock after running the first time within the nfo. Its a release from, a group called Audiowarez.

here what the nfo says:

WHY AUDIOWAREZ VERSION ?
    WELL THIS IS THE LATEST AND MOST IMPORTANT ITS NOT PATCHED .
    SO NO MORE RANDOM BOMB AND CRASH AND AAX WORK IN LEGIT PRO TOOLS TOO

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. verwest

verwest Member

I think the problem is the TCD crack

6. verwest

verwest Member

Previously, the last version I had was for 1.35b 1 r4e, it was great and without problems, it was as solid as a rock. When I came to this version, these problems appeared, and of course, the 1.363 tcd version does not work properly.
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/xfer-serum-assigned-modulator-problem.70915/
    I think the problem is with the cracker.because in some other places where I read the comments, they talked about the problems of my serum with crack tcd

I could not find the cracked version of Audiowarez, do you know where I can download it? Is there an Audiowarez crack for the latest version 1.363?

7. I've just tested the version, also the version from AUDIOWAREZ. It doesn't work properly as soon as you want to connect the LFO to the effects. There are bugs. I don't want to convince you or anything, but you can try it out. Otherwise, maybe just wait until someone cracks it or stays with you simply have no choice but to buy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. clone

clone Audiosexual

Isn't it a little disingenuous to be still thinking of this one as "try before buy"? We all know exactly what it does. This one lasted unbroken much longer than most when it first came out. Maybe "waiting for v2" might be a decent new excuse. :)

You guys should work backwards and see which is the last version this doesn't happen with. Maybe some new preset packs will not work in older versions, but that's probably all you would even notice. You could look at the changelog for it, but I think the biggest "new update" in most of the update versions is probably just it locking you out of it again.

9. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

Great that it is working perfect for you, although not sure how since everyone else seems to have some sort of issue happening.... However every one of these so called bomb-proof, versions/rev's, whatever, all have some kind of issue(s). Some are easier to deal with than others - like the no sound output after switching presets thing... Not real sure why there seems to be such a hurdle in getting this right.

Here's a little test for ya'll - I am currently running the "1.35b 1 r4e" release. Open Serum, select menu, click on "MPE Bend Range". You can have the MPE option enabled or not for this test. It doesn't seem to matter either way. Post your result here.

For me, the Serum synth just crashes outright and takes the host with it... There's some seriously fucked up shit with this synth...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
  10. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

Did a little further investigation into this 1.35b 1 r4e version. And yes there is a standalone version of Serum but it's version 1.0.0.0. It works flawlessly compared to the latter plugin versions.

Anyway, I tested the v1.3.5.1 64 bit VST2 against the v1.3.5.1 64bit VST3. I also tested the AAX of the same version.

Results;
    The v1.3.5.1 64 bit VST2 and AAX plugins show NO signs of issue with audio dropouts at any time, no issue with "MPE Bend range" selection, no issue when fiddling with LFO's or any other envelope controls in real time, and no issues changing patches. All solid operation

The VST3 64 bit plugin on the other hand has every issue above happening and will crash a host immediately when selecting "MPE Bend Range" at any time during a session. I have removed the Serum VST3 from my system and will be using the VST2 exclusively until version 2 appears and is working.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. verwest

verwest Member

Yes, I had the lfo problem in version 1.363, it didn't work properly. I don't know for sure if this problem is due to xfer or the problem of cracking, otherwise someone will buy it and have these problems again, which is not good. I hope a good version will be made in the future. crack

12. verwest

verwest Member

Yes, this version works well, I made a mistake, I came to a newer version and made a whole sound, when I went back to version 1.3.51 R4e, it doesn't open any of them, I was able to find AUDIOWAREZ version 1.357, I will test it, I hope this version works. to do

13. clone

clone Audiosexual

None of these problems exist in the legit Mac AU version.

14. verwest

verwest Member

good for you:wink:

15. C SHARP

C SHARP Noisemaker

any one who can send me a copy of serum (retail version) i can try to patch or reg that.

16. clone

clone Audiosexual

More like good for you, so that you know that it is the cracker not being able (or patient enough) to defeat/bypass the timebombs. Otherwise you could be wasting your time installing all these random copies trying to avoid bugs in the actual program. Are you even cleaning your system completely in between installs using Revo Uninstaller? You could have scrap objects for it to find, littered all over the hard disk by now.

The current Beta version is about 7 months old by now. Eventually you have to begin suspecting it is the legit plugin with the problem instead of the cracker just missing these things.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  17. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

For v1.3.5.1 R4e the only thing not working properly is the VST3 .dll.

18. verwest

verwest Member

Thankful
    I removed the previous version with Revo Uninstaller Pro and I also removed the registry files and... with it and installed Audiowarez version 1.357. I have no problems at the moment and it does not go to the manufacturer's site. I hope it works as well.

I just have a bad feeling because I feel that it is not working well (the plugin works properly) because I deleted and installed several versions of TCD, I felt bad for my serum. I hope the new version of the serum will be released soon and it will crack well Or R2R do the work itself

19. verwest

verwest Member

Contact hidera, maybe he can send you the retail version

20. clone

clone Audiosexual

At least it is not an obscure plugin, so you know someone will keep fixing it if they have to. It really is bad when it's an older plugin that only a few people use and the original releaser is not around to fix it. Then you are stuck either buying it or losing any work you did not make stems of. :sad:

21. Sacculus

Sacculus Kapellmeister

the same kind of bugs with cracked and patched versions was already existing 2 or 3 years ago... I just see that nothing good happens in 2 years so I will buy it on Splice.