Problem Firefox, Avast and Audiosex

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by manducator, Oct 24, 2015.

1. manducator

manducator Member

Hello,

When I want to visit this website (www.audiosex.pro) with Mozilla Firefox (version 41.0.2, latest), I get a message from Avast (latest Freeware version) and the page won't load.

It also happens with the sister site.

Here's a picture of the message:

[​IMG]

When I disable Avast, I can log in without a problem.

When I open the same page with Pale Moon, Avast doesn't block the page.

Can somebody explain what's happening and how to fix it?

I posted this on the Avast forum too, but nobody delivers a solution.

Thanks!!

manducator

3. DrumcodeX

DrumcodeX Platinum Record

Hi,

I'm not sure if I can help you, but I can tell you that I'm using latest versions of Firefox and Avast (free) as well, and I don't have any problems visiting both sites.

Did you update your Avast recently? I noticed in the past that some of the Settings/Options have been automatically changed after an update. So first thing for me after updating Avast is to check that everything is left like before.

I can only suggest that something in the Settings of Avast is blocking audiosex + audioz.
    In your Error Message it says "Avast Web Shield ... blocked ...", so maybe you could change something in your Avast there. (I'm using the german version)

[​IMG]

Probably you tried a lot in the Settings of Avast anyway, but the menu navigation of Avast is pretty confusing (at least to me).
    Maybe we can compare what we have there, because like I said, I don't have any problems visiting AS + AZ

cheers

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

CloudFlare is used by millions of websites all over the web. if Avast couldn't create special rules for CloudFlare, then it's yet another reason not to use it :no:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. manducator

manducator Member

Thanks guys!

To be honest, I didn't mess around a lot in Avast.

I added them to the webshield exclusions and we can go on with our lives. :p

It took me a while to understand that I have to block the https addresses instead of the http. Stupid me, but I learned something new today. :)