Probably the craziest thing I have ever seen

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mrpsanter, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

I will let the thread open for now. I really ask to everyone to respect the thread topic..

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. G String

G String Rock Star

I only just noticed the REPORT button. Never had need of it before.

3. robotboy

robotboy Producer

If you go to that homewrecker site you can tell that many of the people making posts there are barely literate.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. First off any site like, "She's a Homewrecker" is run by a group of people who by definition wreck homes on its face. Anyway, what's the divorce rate percentage this year? Let's say it's somewhere between 40 or 50%. Out of that percentage, do you really believe these folks are not already dating other people before they make the move? If you have happy marriage that's fantastic, you're the American Dream. But it can also be an expensive nightmare people wish they could take back for the rest of their lives.

If you get married, it's on you if you go outside the relationship. I don't judge, you might have a very good reason. But be as responsible as you possibly can and end it if you know you're done. If you're clean and you realize you've made a terrible mistake, make it right on your own. BE CLEAN. You might have to deal with good citizens ruining your life though. It's important for them to police others where it's none of their business and clearly, they're the better people for it even when they need to break the law to do it.

:rofl::no:

5. Get ready, it's here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2018
  6. I don't know, once you see it all it's tough to distinguish.

7. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

this is the quality shit we need more of :suicide::suicide::suicide:

8. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

If you are planning a career into music, it's much better to have a specific account for this, that you will use exclusively to promote your work and your professional thoughts, keeping out of controversial non professional topic.
    And have another one for more "free speech".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Thanks a lot for doing this, much appreciated.

10. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Here in Europe we got a new Law issued by the European Comisson regarding the privacy of people ("General Data Protection Regulation")

There was a lot of fuss about this law, because it's quite complicated and dangerous for businesses to deal with it.

But in the end it was necessary to implement a form of privacy protection of the people against giants like fakebook, google and mudslingers like homewrecker, badbusinessreport and so on.

When someone illegally publishes private informations the monetary wear is up to 20.000.000 EURO. Not enough for fakebook of course but for homewreckes it'll do the job.

Gizmodo, if it were under EU legislation, would not be allowed to use the real name or a foto of the victim AND the offending woman AND the idiotic teenager.
    This would be ok for me, because the story itself doesn't need real names or fotos to be understood.

EU is far away from being perfect, but this EU regulation is IMHO one of the best for the people. And it's a minimum standard, so no EU country is allowed to deminish the protection for it's people.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

This thread got nearly as crazy yesterday :yes:

Thanks for the sweep Olymoon :wink:

12. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

mrpsanter , phloopy , and all, thank you for your support. Not perfect but, I do my best. :bow:

13. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yeah thanks for the clean up @Olymoon ,it's appreciated.