pro tools says can't open unlicensed kontakt!!!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by hedgejones, Apr 12, 2015.

1. hedgejones

hedgejones Noisemaker

HELP!!!!! I think i might have just f-cked myself!! First, like an IDIOT, i loaded a few unlicensed library,( cinebrass ) in my protools 11 and the service center thing came on but i didn't know that was bad so i kept going. so i uninstall my real kontakt to put a crack one in. that got messed up when i loaded the librarys from the left side thing. then i tried to load my legit kontakt from my disk. they wont take it anymore. so i started reading the correct way of installing r2r kontakt. NOW.... now i just loaded it in but pro tools 11 and 10 both say wont load UNLICENSED KONTAKT!!! I feel so dumb!! i did EVERYTHING wrong! i should have read about it FIRST . i don't know what to do

3. hedgejones

hedgejones Noisemaker

anyone?? is it just a dumb question? please help!!

4. Ankh

Ankh Newbie

I would probably try a fresh install. Search the register for every Native Instruments entry and delete it (type "regedit" on the start menu).