Pro tools method for R2R version for those with no PT First license

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by Joe Crisp, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Joe Crisp

Joe Crisp Platinum Record

I actually use it, been my main DAW for some time, been on the Audioutopia 12.5 since it came out, and yes, I have tried other DAW's, I've run the gambit on them, DP, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, even tried Mixcraft once, but couldn't do near as much in the same amount of time that I can do in PT.....

2. notrace

notrace Producer

Can't get away from the fact that Pro Tools remains the de facto standard for the industry whether you agree with it or not.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

I intended to close the thread regarding using PT First license. We have been talking about this legendary Big Gong for months. What is it about hahahaha?

4. Gyorgy Ligeti

Gyorgy Ligeti Platinum Record

Guys let's enjoy what we have! I highly doubt we will have Pro Tools and R2R in the same sentence. I don't think it will be possible to match AudioUTOPiA.
    Happy New Year guys!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

Totally agree! R2R is wonderful, but AudioUTOPiA is in another category. Pro Tools AU is the biggest and unattainable release in warez history

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. dia manu

dia manu Producer

agreed

had to check twice if the gong is already over this year and sure enough it is

7. FLRIZDARKK

FLRIZDARKK Producer

Sure but let's keep it real, none of us are industry, so Pro Tools just seems to remain a pure mixing DAW while other choices are much better for producing and for everything overall

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

Not really, and if you ever hasppen to go to a recording studio you r expected to bring your files in PT format, same thing goes if you want it mastered.YPi can always redo everything ,but it would cost you money. ANd about the fact there are better choices, to each their own,but i don t think so. SImple crap can be made with everything, complicated stuff requires reliable tools

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. FLRIZDARKK

FLRIZDARKK Producer

So if you made and recorded the song in say Ableton or FL how are you supposed to magically convert to PT project files? Last time I checked, stems can be loaded to any DAW without issues

10. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

I don t use that shit so i couldn t care less

11. magreb

magreb Member

I don't remember seeing UVI release notes saying anything about the gong.

I am expecting to see some kind of "Happy New Year" release, and what's the more perfect time for the huge sound of a gong? :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  12. Jedi_Knight

Jedi_Knight Kapellmeister

R2R cant beat AudioUtopia's PT release?! HAHAHA All AudioUtopia did (being supposedly one person) was patch the majority of the files included making the whole release forget about iLok2. Im quite confident that R2R (being comprised of several or more crackers) can accomplish the same feit. There has beeen ZERO mention of the "Gong" in ANY release since its mention.(except for the thread started on here called something like "R2R talks on GONG release" which had NO MERIT to it)...I may be in a boat by myself here, but I do still believe R2R will shock the whole industry in the very near future. If anyone is too impatient to wait, you can alternatively buy PT and use R2Rs crack to be able to use cracked plugins with full functionality.

I have patience thanks to Guns N Roses and their saavvy acoustic ways. :chilling:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Joe Crisp

Joe Crisp Platinum Record

I might be wrong, but to me it looks like they've done all they can with PT, it's New Years day and we haven't seen anything yet, I hope they do prove me wrong, I don't mind eating a little crow, but I wouldn't set my hopes too high.....

14. anon69

anon69 Producer

Cool cool, that sounds easy, then where is it? Where r2r's fully cracked version? You said it was easy right, and r2r can accomplish this feat, so where is it. Thats what we thought mr.clown. lmao!

Lets be real, r2r never intended to release a fully cracked version and nevr planned to work on it, the big gong is east west and uvi, NOT pro tools.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. magreb

magreb Member

16. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

R2R can't release Pro Tools guys, it's too much for them. If they had been able to do it they would have done it months ago when they released that kinda beta/aax unlock utility for PT. R2R has been releasing super releases in the past year, and I'm sure they really are the Gods. But AudioUTOPiA has released things that are impossible to equalize, including Soundtoys, McDSP and especially PT Ultimate/HD

17. Jedi_Knight

Thats cute anon69. You clearly dont know how to recite what you read. Not once did I ever say anything is "easy"...but taking advice from someone like you who's never hacked anything, is like listening to the government for truth. :hahaha:

JoeCrisp...my hopes remain the same because I am a believer in human perseverance! :cheers: After all, look at what all it has given us thus far. :cool:

Oh and anon69, before you get your pretty lil panties in a twist, I'll just say njoy the New Year! :hug:

18. anon69

anon69 Producer

i don't take anyone who uses that many emojis seriously, sorry

lol!

Attached Files:

19. Negro

Negro Kapellmeister

u people are unnecessarily (passive) aggressive towards each other. don't you get tired of being so sassy.. sheesh
    I thought we were men (mostly)
    You don't act like this in real life so why do this here?

20. Jedi_Knight

Negro, Im just "clowning" around. :disco: