Pro tools method for R2R version for those with no PT First license

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by Joe Crisp, Nov 13, 2021.

1. traorba

traorba Noisemaker

Whatever version is out at the end of 2022 will be my perpetual version if I want to use it forever. The added Heat and All plug-ins bundle Avid threw in to my upgrade are just a one year subscription. Hope R2R adds Eucon to 2021.7 - which is already a “desert island” version.

2. traorba

traorba Noisemaker

From SW:

A Year of Continuous Pro Tools Updates and Support
    If your Pro Tools update plan has expired, this Avid 1-year Software Updates + Support Plan for Pro Tools lets you reinstate it at an attractive price. This plan provides you with a year of software updates as soon as they're released, and one year of support from Avid, ensuring that your system remains current with up-to-the-minute releases and upgrades. This Avid 1-year Software Updates + Support Plan for Pro Tools is not a subscription. If you choose not to renew this plan when it expires, the Pro Tools software and the upgrades you've received are yours to keep.

This product is for Pro Tools customers whose software is NOT currently covered under a Software Updates + Support Plan.

3. dia manu

dia manu Producer

4. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

i just realized my pro tools first license is not available for cloud since I acquired it in 2019, I can only activate it locally or on an ilok USB, does anyone know if this will work for the r2r version?

5. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

it works, nvm

6. Stuck In The 80s

Stuck In The 80s Rock Star

The people demand Joe Crisp comes along with his daily "I'm still hoping R2R release PT Ultimate" post.

Not necessarily in a PT thread either.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. dia manu

dia manu Producer

ye someone should tell him that if they could do it they would have done it by now
    and if the manage to do it, they might be so generous to share, or not, nothing you can do

8. traorba

traorba Noisemaker

9. anon69

anon69 Producer

the dream is dead, r2r clearly intended the crack to only work with legit users unlocking ultimate. They taked about a gong, and yhe gong was uvi and eastwest. Its over. You can find people selling perpetual for a good price. I know a guy in a group selling brand new for 300, another on pt forum selling a perptual with 5 years of updates for 900 (its 1800 value), its over. That was it. R2r never intended for more. Screenshot this.comment and if the ever do come out ill be happy to be clowned.

10. dia manu

dia manu Producer

but not for ultimate just regular pro tools?

11. Joe Crisp

Joe Crisp Platinum Record

Didn't you hear?......I jumped ship for Reaper.....

12. traorba

traorba Noisemaker

$249 for vanilla PT. I’m sure there is an Ultimate version BUT I was told this “reinstatement” was only til 12/31/2021. I suspect Avoid er Diva er Avid is expecting a sister site release on 1/1/2022 because their marketing emails are begging you for money like I’ve never seen.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  13. Joe Crisp

Yeah, I think R2R did all they were able to do with PT, they never made it to Audioutopia tier, but at least all the synth folks will be happy with their UVI and Eastwest stuff....

14. Joe Crisp

I don't think we'll see anything special on new years day, like @anon69 said, the "big gong" has came and went, time to move on, nothing to see here
    [​IMG]

15. dia manu

dia manu Producer

the crazy thing is avid doesnt even allow a non subscription perpetual reinstatement

thats just a damn bad business edition

16. FLRIZDARKK

FLRIZDARKK Producer

So much talk for a outdated software like Pro Tools. I would understand this talk if this was 2006, but now we have infinitely better DAW's for both mixing, mastering AND especially producing. I wonder how many people here that want Pro Tools cracked actually use it or are just wanting something just to have it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Jeff*

Jeff* Kapellmeister

I want it cracked so I can stop giving my money to Avid !!
    Used and abused every DAW these last 15 years and PT Ultimate with and HDX card got me where I always wanted. It's always a case of you want / what you need / what you actually do.
    Don't care if it's a dinosaur DAW. Don't care about haters comments.
    AAX Unlock was a huge huge gift from R2R (Internal too !) and their techincal skills are god-tier. They pwned almost all dongle protections. Eden crypto is hugeeee
    It's just a matter of timing and if they want too. I saved a bunch of money with the aax unlock. no sorry, a shit-ton of money actually. R2R :bow:
    (Reaper is of course second to none, the CPU optimization is amazing.and cost less than 1 month of PT ultimate L-O-L FFS, gotta always have a Reaper comment)

18. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

IMO it's time to close this thread guys

19. magreb

magreb Member

Not yet, wait for the gong ;)

20. Joe Crisp

You sure the gong wasn't the UVI and Eastwest stuff????