Pro Tools 11.3.2 for Mac

Discussion in 'Software' started by LeviD, Oct 7, 2019.

1. LeviD

LeviD Ultrasonic

Hey peeps,

Just curious about whether or not there are any friendly chaps out there who might be able and willing to help me out with a PT 11.3.2 installer?

I had the installer for years and then recently my external HD pooped itself and I lost it.

Many of you probably already know the story behind this particular installer, therefore, I don't feel it's necessary to blab on about the back story of non-PT 11 HD users vs. PT 11 HD users and the situation with this specific installer of PT 11.

If you can help me, perhaps PM me. If not, thanks for taking the time to at least read this.

Thanks guys,
    LeviD.

3. NeverenoghFun

NeverenoghFun Platinum Record

Are you dead hooked on PT?
    When I switched to MAC it thought i'd take PT with but ended up on Logic.

Is this for commercial work? If its not I suggest just downloading the newest Version of sister site.

If this is merc, I do not know that problem your speaking of. So cannot help there.
    But PT is now on a sub, Think its under 20 a month for everything.

I ended up buying just one month to transfer over some project.
    Hope someone can help you with your current installer.

4. Charly R

Charly R Noisemaker

Hi! So you need the installer for non hd version?

5. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

I have legit PT 12.8.1 for the Mac with (so they say) a "perpetual license". My year of upgrades ran out in 2017, so I missed the boat on keeping up with my yearly support dues for "only" $299. Unfortunately, switching to a monthly subscription means losing said perpetual license (i.e. - once you stop paying, you no longer get to use PT) unless I want to cough up $600 for a full re-up. It's one of the main reasons I can't upgrade to Mojave, as v12.8.1 doesn't work past SIerra. I actually managed to put my hands on a more recent installer, but it's my understanding that it won't work with my alleged "perpetual license" without me somehow renewing the license. PT's pretty shitty about their upgrade/subscription nonsense, and I regret that I have to use it at all (I also have Logic and Digital Performer, both of which are current).

6. LeviD

LeviD Ultrasonic

Hey guys,

I'll try to answer a few of your questions in this one response.

@NeverenoghFun,
    I'm not "hooked" on Pro Tools, as such. I use other DAW's as well. I'm generally intolerant of Avid. My situation is that I have an 11 track album project I've been working on with a band, a little bit at a time, for the past three years. The project started in Pro Tools and has gone on too far now for me to even attempt to transfer sessions over to another DAW.

@Charly R,
    I am chasing the 11.3.2 installer for non-HD. I am a legit Pro Tools user. I have access to 11.3.1 through my Avid account but would simply love and appreciate if I can get my hands on 11.3.2 once again. I am not well versed in the changes between 11.3.1 to 11.3.2, but my understanding is that 11.3.2 offers some substantial updates compared to 11.3.1.

@Iggy,
    Avid are a tough bunch to stay loyal to. I also have the most current version of Logic. My Fusion Drive is partitioned. Mojave (primary) for Logic and Yosemite (secondary) for PT11. (I'm actually about to create a 3rd partition sometime within the next 30 mins to install and experiment with Catalina. Hope it goes well. Haven't read much on anything so will be diving in the deep end.) Both PT and Logic are great pieces of software for differing reasons in my opinion. I've never used DP.

7. Charly R

Charly R Noisemaker

Tomorrow I’ll PM you, I have that installer :)

8. LeviD

LeviD Ultrasonic

You're a legend!

Thank you so much :mates:

9. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

If MIDI is your thing, Digital Performer has no equal on the Mac. It's probably the oldest of the bunch and it started out as a MIDI sequencer. They've really refined its audio capabilities over the years, but it still has a way to go. I can't remember if Logic also started out as a MIDI sequencer, but I do remember that, back in eMagic days, it was really, really complicated and unwieldy to use.

I have Logic for the same reason I have PT: in case I have to work with somebody else who has PT. That, and since it's probably the one DAW that isn't going anywhere for a while, to future-proof any mixes I do. I mainly use DP, but it's a mother-fucker for audio editing. I've messed around in Logic a few times and it's okay, I guess. Never messed around with its audio capabilities. So I end up doing all my MIDI work in DP and then all my audio recording, editing and mixing in PT. And in PT, I'm running two-thirds of my plugs and VIs through Blue Cat Patchwork.

The good thing about all of this is, I've discovered that, except for a few differences (better audio, better MIDI, better AU implementation, etc.), one DAW is pretty much the same as the others. Meaning, if you figure out how to get around in one DAW, you can pretty much figure out all of them.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  10. Charly R

Charly R Noisemaker

I have sent you a PM

11. Bobby Lee

Bobby Lee Newbie

Charly R, can you send it to me as well? I need it to solve my problems with 11.3.1 hopefully. Thanks.

12. Charly R

Charly R Noisemaker

Send me a PM.

13. Alejandro morillo

Alejandro morillo Newbie

Please !

14. saintus

saintus Newbie

bonjour je souhaiterais vous contacter pour le meme sujet c est a dire l installation de protools 11.3.2 . Comment pouvons-nous faire si c'est encore possible. Merci à vous