Pro Tools 10 Original + Cracked Plugins? Pace?

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by BumBataa, Dec 7, 2011.

1. BumBataa

BumBataa Newbie

Hey!

I just wanted to know if anyone has experience with an original version of Pro Tools 10 and cracked plugins?
    Do they still work? If so, is there any problems involved because of PACE being installed along with iLok2?

I ask because I can get Pro Tools 10 for pretty cheap and wonder If I could still use the cracked waves e.g.
    Any help much appreciated :)

EDIT: Just saw the same topic down here..If someone can help me out with my Question regarding PACE?? Any problems? DOes the Waves Bundle work?

3. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I know nothing about mac, but I *ahem* have a friend of a friend who uses waves v7 air release along side waves v8 ilok2 plugs with no problems (on a win7 pc) :wink:

4. PYRUS MALUS

PYRUS MALUS Noisemaker

See Here: http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/topic/878-do-xvx-plug-ins-work-in-pro-tools-10/

5. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Me I can't use Waves Complete 8r7 with PT 9.0.2 cracked... (On Mac 10.6.8)

Don't know why and what to do but I'm very frustrated :snuffy:

6. dominikano

dominikano Newbie

I have a original ProTools 10 & Cubase 6 with the ilok 2 and Elicenser any Plugin i used original or cracked its good, waves v8r7 its ok for me and not problem :D

7. BumBataa

BumBataa Newbie

sounds great dominikano! I'll definitely dive into PT then..that was my biggest worry. Any info on PACE? Or does it just sit around on your harddrvie and does..kinda nothing besides the original licenses?!

8. Ryan Greer

Ryan Greer Newbie

i have a few protools 10 sealed in box of for those who actually want to buy the software for a better price and not $600-700 out of the store. email if you want to buy the software @ [email protected]. only serious inquires Please.