Pro tools 10 can't read Kontakt .aax

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by RollingCones, Dec 27, 2017.

1. RollingCones

RollingCones Newbie

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. So i have this Pro Tools 10 hd that won't open neither Kontakt 5.6.8. aax nor Reaktor 6 .aax . Im on pc and they are located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\etc, both program files and program filesx86. The plugins work totally fine with Ableton live 9, and other plugins worked with pro tools such as Waves. The error i get is "Pro tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the ilok key was not connected or the plug-in was damaged". I remember resolving something similar with Ableton and uhe Zebra by moving the plugin on a different path, is there a way to get them working with protools?

3. Nocturne

Nocturne Newbie

Hey Mate.

-We are talking legit Pro Tools and Kontakt?

-Please make sure you have cracked 32 bit dll files to overtire original ones (dont try to overwrite 32 bit plugin with 64 bit - that wont work)

Regardless >>make sure plugins are AAX 32 bit (install them again and manually pick them again)
    Pro Tools 10 is 32 bit DAW and will only accept these.

Once you have fresh installation (remember to remove delete old .AXX just in case they are not overwritten).

Reason Ableton live 9 version works its due to the fact that there is .VST not .AXX plugin used.

Nobody managed to crack .axx properly >> everything works fine on legit.

This usually means plugin signature is wrong (their way of authenticating software in .axx world)

P.s: If you intend to use cracked software i would stay away from pro tools and use any DAW that utilizes .VST >> save yourself headache.

Running Pro Tools from 10-12 (legit) - its not that great for vst instuments (it eats more CPU than anything else in top 5) >> great for WAV work tho.

Regards

Nocturne

4. RollingCones

RollingCones Newbie

As you probably may have already guessed this is not the case

What do you exactly mean by that? I'm positive I've never seen any dll in the protools plugin folder, only pluginname.aax or something like that. I reinstalled kontakt 5, checked to install 32bit aax and 64 vst, it only makes me chose the folder path for the 64 tho, I'm not sure they're being located right.

Yes indeed but is pretty good for mixing and also wav edit as you said

5. hernangil

hernangil Newbie

Help!! Any cracked version of Kontakt 6 with 32-bit aax plugins working? To run in pro tools 10. Or any version of Kontakt 5?

6. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

7. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

as far as I know PT 10 supports only RTAS, no AAX (64bit) support

8. hernangil

hernangil Newbie

Thanks reliefsan and tzzsmk, PT supports AAX 32 bit, however I havent found an AAX version of Kontakt with working AAX, someone in here knows if latest crk´d versiond ot KTK5 work in PT 10? Or a version of KTK 5 with RTAS?