Prime Studio® presents: Hubbard Squash - EQ plugin

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Nov 2, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Let your darkest sound imaginations come true...

Prime Studio's new equalizer plug-in "Hubbard Squash“ is available now. Hubbard Squash is a three band full parametric equalizer with low cut filter and harmonic distortion control.

This plug-in is based on a rare, unique and well hidden piece of audio hardware from the darkest ages of the past millennium. Hubbard Squash is a fully parametric equalizer and filter with which you can refine your productions with analogue warmth.

Besides functioning as an equalizer you can use it also for coloring your sounds with two different preamp stages, mic and line.

Minimum System Requirements:

PC: Dual Core CPU, Windows XP Sp2, 2GB Ram, 500MB HDD, 1024768 screen resolution, VST compatible audio host, 32bit & 64bit

MAC: Dual Core CPU, OSX 10.5, 4GB RAM, 500MB HDD, 1024x768 screen resolution, VST/AU compatible audio host, 32bit & 64bit, AAX 64bit

AAX support for PC currently under development.

Hubbard Squash is available for : €165.83 Excl. VAT | €199.00 Incl. VAT
    Hubbard Squash and all Prime Studio® plug-ins are available at 25% off the regular price until 7th of November 2015. Just use this discount code before checkout: HUBBF52X-C2K1-Y20OWEEN

Download FREE PlugIn Trial Versions:

Prime Studio Trial Activation Tool
    Prime Studio Trial Plugins - Mac (Faster Server)
    Prime Studio Trial Plugins - Windows (Faster Server)

More INFO: Prime Studio® | Hubbard Squash

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

200 euro for an EQ plugin?? No. Just no. No matter how good it is. I can buy a good hardware EQ for that price.

4. Shura

Shura Newbie

hey SineWave, in my personal opinion you are wrong :) You can´t buy a good hardware EQ for 200,- ;) Take a look at their homepage - they are measuring gear thats at least 20 times what you want to spend on a "good" hardware EQ :D Sorry...

5. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Only 10 days TRIAL – trials cannot be reset nor activated to full versions!
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

6. Shura

Shura Newbie

Thats right! What I know, cause I earn the bundle, is: There is a reason for it cause of cracking and all this stuff. You have to download the full version and activate this again. They are thinking about iLok, but as they told me, this is not an easy way. 10k per year, just for the iLok service...
    And in my opinion, spend the money and you have the full version including all updates, upgrades and everything else...thats the reason I´m paying for stuff like that.
    I´m buying CD´s or the huge black discs, and maybe I´m stupid cause I´m paying for that, but the quality is better, and you pay the band with your purchase as well. Nobody is doing all the work, paying a recording studio, a mastering studio and the duplication of the master to let ignorant people copy (bootlegging) their work without paying for it. (Sorry I´m on the musician side)
    Why should you reset a trial???!!! Just because you are one of the ignorant guys who not even give a shit about the people who spend their time & work to give you something amazing like that - Gear you can´t even buy anymore.
    Think about making a living out of music .... How would you feel when somebody just take your ideas, like your composition?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

As i understand & respect your points of view i leave it as it is.
    My INFO is just about the Trial period which for my tastes and needs is too short.
    That's why in these cases i prefer to extend or modify the trial time. :shalom:

8. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

those Prime Studio Plugins are Acqua/Nebula based

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  9. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Thanks - prevented me from download & install them. :thanks:

10. lexeed

lexeed Platinum Record

I dl'd and it and compared it to the free Ochre. Except for a slightly better sounding Pre, it didn't come even close to a $200 difference. Frankly, I preferred the Ochre. Had more ooomph overall. But this one's prettier...

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List