Pretty Sure all 'Cracked' SERUM are FAKE!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Delord, May 25, 2017.

1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Noice! I though I saw the sarcastic humor in "Mildren"...lol
    Always making music, thats my (other) life
    See @farao some people can take a joke and then dish one out too.... No reason to get so butthurt and dwell on the particulars. Just keep it moving
    So the million dollar question in this thread is..... What was done to who now???!?!?
    Ive already solved the serum calling home ordeal without having to install comodo. I dont like comodo anymore, its a little too intrusive like norton. It installs its own network driver. I dont like that one bit.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. farao

farao Rock Star

You are breaking the rules of the forum again. Why is it you feel you are entitled to do that when you disagree. I am telling you that there are some that feel you are treating newcomers with hostility. It is simply the truth. Even you have yourself agreed and that you can be an "asshole" (your own words, not mine). You obviously cant seem to help yourself. Now breaking the rules of the forum again. Maybe you just should stop breaking them?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. farao

farao Rock Star

You feeling the need to apologize is simply proving that I was right in stating you might have gone a bit to far, no matter how it was ultimately received. Simply dishonest of you.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

@farao:
    I'm not part of this discussion, but I must confess, that you seem willing to keep this hate thread alive at any cost.

1. You're complaining about insults, so you're welcome not to use them, even slightly hidden behind a citation.
    2. As far as I have seen, noone of the "newcomers" has asked you to be their lawyer here.
    3. You are saying "some" feel this and "some" feel that. I don't believe in that. Why should anyone ask you and not the moderators to help them if there is a real problem.

Why don't you help these "newcomers" in the threads. The only appearences you had, that I have seen, was complaining about this and that and starting and keeping alive an argument.
    So, the most dishonest person in this case is: you.

P.S.: For everyone tired of these loads of s**t the ignore function is a blessing :wink:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Oh damn, @twoheart You just made his list as a Von (Trump?!?!?!?) follower too. Careful....
    I like making him squirm, Hell implode eventually

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  6. farao

farao Rock Star

lol, join in the choir of dishonesty. I did stand up for the person who felt the rudeness had gone to far here. Go back and check. I did not personally adress anyone at that point, but got personally attacked. That is NOT cool. Some do feel the climate here is harsh, it is not a question if you believe it or not. Howcome you take issue with me, but not people breaking the rules and reverting to namecalling and calling other members dicks. Why is it so important foe you to defend the notion the all is a rose garden here when it is not. Go back and read the thread from the start before you decide what you really believe. And ask yourself two things if you think I am the one being sooo wrong here as youbseem to think. Why did subGenre feel the need to apologize to threadstarter if it was obviously no harshness going on. And why the need of Subgenre to say that if the newcomer would stick around he would eventually see that they were a nice bunch. Why the need to say that if it was obvious they were nice. Also ask you the question why subgenre is not even once is answering any one of my questions. And finally, ask yourself if you think von Steyr should break the rules of the forum reverting to namecalling and calling people he disagree with "dicks" It is not the first time. Now go ahead and say nothing critical about noone else but me if you think that is honest.

7. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    like Whoa! Maybe sooner than I thought. lolololololo
    If you think this is harsh, better stay away from the GS forum. Theyll eat you for breakfast

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Oh yes indeed, :cheers:, yes indeed.

9. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Again quoted out of context with you reading between the lines looking for nothing. all means everyone here. including you. Well you already waved your flag sooooooo maybe not.

pssssst I welcome and greet every newcomer in all these threads personally, instead of just making assumptions about how they feel. You know? You gotta buy them a beer before you pat them on the back. Not so akward that way.

Man I was just imagining a forum full of faraos (If he had his way). What a dull and uninformative place that would be. Definitely counter productive to anything about making music. A thread full of users pointing at each other arguing about who was hurt the most.

When it goes too far I step up and defend the other users. But not the same way you do. I use brunt humor and treat everyone as equals. No provoking.... And I get results instead of hate. Just like I did when they were bashing Faoki and MMJ just recently. But you fail to see any of that. MMJ was railroaded in his first few threads. Where was the platinum paladin then? It wasnt me joking around with him is the only reason you didnt get involved probably . Oh wait, I think you were flaming with bunford and will? Someone obviously.I did make a "lay off the espressos" comment, I think. I spoke up for him and then spoke to him. Now hes our resident theory geek. and Steve (and foster), theres still hope for him. Ill help him as much as I can. Im starting to think foster might be beyond help, tho. Hes got to learn it his way. :bleh: but when hes ready, were here.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yep, @subGENRE you're one of the people that always does that. Helpfull and always welcoming. And i don't think you have to answer the enquiries of Mister @farao here who's not the boss of anyone, wasn't made sheriff of the premises, and is the only one trolling the heck out of that thread.
    The only one who didn't evn try to answer @Delord question ironically.
    The only one being agressive and creating as usual useless conflicts and tensions.
    Ignore list is your friend my friend, ignore list is your friend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@Talmi Man, were like 2 posts away from his head exploding though...... but okay back to the ignore :humph:

Yeah, youre right. I got enough drive out of this to finish this track. Thanks farao for being my (anti) muse.

Hell just keep going till he finds a new stick to poke with anyways.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. statik

statik Audiosexual

popcorn!! get your popcorn here!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  13. farao

farao Rock Star

Same 6-8 usual suspects as always forming a mob. Noone recognizing the fact what was actually done to this thread the first two pages and by whom. Not acknowledging that another member actually took offense of what you started doing to this thread as you have done countless times before. Keep on lying to yourself within your namecalling mob. Keep defending each others lashouts and breaking of the rules. You are getting famous for this.

14. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

@farao If you find comments offending, just report them. Mods will do there job like they always do. or you can actually help with the OP
    Which you're not doing here. You're out of topic and trolling, and THAT's against our rules.

15. GODSanAI

GODSanAI Kapellmeister

Somone took offense? SOMEONE TOOK OFFENSE!?!??! STOP THE PRESSES! CALL 911!!!!! WE NEED EMS STAT!!!! SOMEONE TOOK OFFENSE TO SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET!!!! :facepalm:

16. GODSanAI

GODSanAI Kapellmeister

My cr@cked serum was working fine for about a year. Then suddenly both mac and win versions bombed. I blocked albeton and serum and was offline. Oh well, been thinking about buying it via that rent to own deal.

17. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

Good to know, as I am a newcomer :)

So, what could someone expect from a thread titled like this one? Does not every member know by now, that k'd Serum is a b**ch and almost everybody has had little ailments with it? And isn't the course of events in this thread simply in the same spirit of it's hypothesis?

I think it's cool how you tranform the negative energy to get some drive and channel that into your project @subGENRE. :bow:

18. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@Mainzelman Flame wars on here were the whole reason I got into these trendy EDM genres. Now I cant get enough of them. People talking crap so I put my music where my mouth is, used them as motivation and made songs in their preferred genres, right before their eyes. lol
    I back it up....
    My influences are all over the place. Was in a lot of different bands when I was younger. I can fake it pretty convincingly.

I got a lot done tonight anyways

19. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

@subGENRE I wondered many times if it is possible at all to start great Art without Flame wars or without critical thoughts. I think some antimuses can make one very productive. At the same time it seemed to me that this particular thread topic is a little bit too much Nonsense, and the war was programmed into it as in Blitzkrieg. I wonder if the origin of the spark is of any importance to the final outcome.

20. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@Mainzelman Well If it didnt originate here with these certain individuals, I most definitley wouldnt be making future bass and hybrid trap EDM. I just started down this road this year. Probably still be making ol skool boom bap hiphop/trip hop, or some alt/heavy rock tunage. And now I have 3 Soundcloud profiles instead of just 2. Plus it also gave me the gas to lean how to make those fancy AfterEffect visualizers for my EDM. (I already knew my way around AE tho)

But honestly I can find insiration in anything. I never have the "block" I just dont have enough time.