Pretty Sure all 'Cracked' SERUM are FAKE!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Delord, May 25, 2017.

1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@farao I am sorry if I ever offended you in any way. I am sincerely apologizing to you. Can we just be friends now? Or if not can we just be random forum members (frienemies)? You know? Like those guys I know that sit at opposite sides of the bar at the local pub? Im really trying right now. Please accept my sincere apology and lets just move on, okay? Please.....

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

meh, it is a great synth.. if you like it, buy it.. apparently a lot of people think it works because they don't change the presets... i have no idea what the last "stable" version was for osx, (anyone know? whatever) ... but yeah, most of my stuff is legit at this point and getting more and moreso every day, but regardless, i always keep my stuff offline and from phoning home. it's like using startpage instead of google or a vpn instead of Facebook posting every time you have a sandwich.

3. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@farao I am sorry if I ever offended you in any way. I am sincerely apologizing to you. Can we just be friends now? Or if not can we just be random forum members (frienemies)? You know? Like those guys I know that sit at opposite sides of the bar at the local pub? Im really trying right now. Please accept mysincere apology and lets just move on, okay? Please.....

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@farao I am sorry if I ever offended you in any way. I am sincerely apologizing to you. Can we just be friends now? Or if not can we just be random forum members (frienemies)? You know? Like those guys I know that sit at opposite sides of the bar at the local pub? Im really trying right now. Please accept mysincere apology and lets just move on, okay? Please.....

5. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Since Delord seems to be a "conspiracy theorist" how about this? Is Delord a planted Serum representative attempting to make us all buy a legitimate copy of Serum? I firmly believe so. LOL

6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Elisea, it aint like that. We`re all just regular hound dogs trying to make a living. You can join us for a cold one though, we aint that rural.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  7. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@Von_Steyr I'm happy I just read that they're making a sequel to Big Trouble in Little China.....edit: it's a comic book I just did some more Googling

8. Quakeaudio

Quakeaudio Producer

Serum = EPIC!

9. farao

farao Rock Star

You, yourself(!), said you did not like that attitude, but it made you stronger?! Well, we do not only welcome strong people here mister, so you are part of the problem. I am namedropping Saint, because I am pretty sure he does NOT like the attitude you see in the first couple of pages of this topic, and you are defending it. I am not playing the victim you are trying to make me. I am pointing out a problem with people here making fun of others in a bullying kind of way. I am not alone. Read Elisaes post carefully and think of all good people that have been scared away from here. A very productive newcomer here was close to leave if you remember. Now think about all the rest. Is the bullying attitude so important for you to defend that you demean other people weak if they can't take the banter talk? I am speaking out for the love of this community, before it might be to late. The vocal few here with this strange fuck-off attitude towards people and newcomers in particular is damaging, not cool. 10 people making jokes about a members post is not a joke anymore it is a definition of bullying.

10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Grow some balls. Life aint a cartoon.

11. Jeen

Jeen Producer

Pretty Sure all 'Cracked' SERUM are FAKE! ....
    to be "pretty sure" is not possible ... lol you're wrong

12. farao

farao Rock Star

Well, I am standing up to you and your little gang of followers. Takes some balls considering the hostility I get for it from you and your "friends". To me life is real, words matter, and you unnecessarily hurt a lot of newcomers here. That is the truth. You are like de Jekell and Mr Hyde. Countless of times you say you are an a-hole and say you are soooo sorry and the next time "grow some f-n balls. You are a parody, you are the one living in cartoon where noone gets hurt. You are the one with little contact with reality. Maybe you are the one that should grow some balls and start behaving like a real man instead of one of your hollywood avatars. Ah well, why don't you have another six pack and forget your excuses as you always do. But stop telling people they should grow some balls to have a place in this community, it is a really stupid statement.

13. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@faraoI am sorry if I ever offended you in any way. I am sincerely apologizing to you. Can we just be friends now? Or if not can we just be random forum members (frienemies)? You know? Like those guys I know that sit at opposite sides of the bar at the local pub? Im really trying right now. Please accept my sincere apology and lets just move on, okay? Please.....

14. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@farao Please try to contribute something to the community anything besides your constant bickering and whining..... you need to start a safety thread so you can go and hide when the words start to hurt and you start feeling that everybody is out to get you again. You attack multiple people, multiple people respond, then all of the sudden everyone is ganging up on you. This forum was better off without you. I've already given two different solutions on how to stop serum from calling home.

......your contribution to this thread and pretty much every other one you have ever posted in..... [​IMG] you have managed to get in a passive agressive "poor me ive been victimized" flame war with more than a handful to people on this site. And the delusional paranoia is making you think that everyone is ganging up on you. You know what you're doing is also a form of bullying IJS

15. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Alright Freud. You sound like a 5 year old girl btw.

16. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

Just buy it! It costs $9 a month until you own it!! Couldn't be a more musician friendly deal !!!!!!! You guys are so fucking stupid to continue arguing about Serum!!!!!!

17. farao

farao Rock Star

Tackle the issues instead of your constant personal insults, which by the ways, is just the problem that was raised ( and not by me ).

18. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@farao im sorry man. Truly sorry. About hurting you feelings. I dont want that. Really I dont. I'm sorry for not realizing how sensitive you are and my blatant disregard for your highly emotionable stature. Please accept my sincerest apology so we can put this behind us and move on......

I don't know why I didn't notice this before but your avatar should have been my eye opener

19. farao

farao Rock Star

Just bullshit, I have not been feeling sorry for myself in any one post. All I do is point out a behaviour that is prevalant here and that you yourself was offended by when you were new here.

You are obviously personally after me, not the other way around. You prove this here, I did not adress you in this thread, I was answering another member who had a similar view of what is going on. And then you start with your insults again, never aknowledging what actually is being said. You have no respect for dialog, calling everything I say passive aggressiveness like a mantra, like that would nullify what you are criticized for.

Check out the 2 first pages of this topic. This is what is done to the community every time a topic is not liked. Some members flock and destroy every topic that is not approved of with off topic bs and the threadstarter is being made fun of. It is despicable and you defend that behaviour now. Sweet. I do not agree, and it is not only me as you see in this thread. And many others have been scared away or dare not speak out. Despite your contributions, that is what you are doing to the community.

20. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Your first post in this thread had nothing to do with serum and had my name right in the middle of it..... ijs