PreSonus Studio One 4

Discussion in 'IT' started by Charly61, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Charly61

Charly61 Noisemaker

Salve!

Ero curioso di sapere se qualcuno ha già provato PreSonus Studio One 4. Come lo trovate?...
    Ciao!

3. PaulEsse

PaulEsse Noisemaker

Ottimo direi....

4. Ankit

Ankit Guest

Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re

5. turbo

turbo Ultrasonic

Valido, lo uso

6. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

7. Jarvis

Jarvis Kapellmeister

molto buono

8. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

I love it. A lot of people were excited about Chord Track and improvements in ImpactXT, and for good reason but, even though Chord Track and the highly upgraded ImpactXT are a huge help for a lot of people, I literally never use Chord Track as it's just doesn't fit into my style of music creation and Impact is nice to fool around with, but I have a Maschine; as I said, they're great, but I just don't use them much. That being said, it's *everything else, all of the small, time-saving workflow additions and the continued improvements in CPU usage, MIDI, Recording, macro/shortcut features, and audio editing tools that sold me on v4. It's so easy to lay down some keys or drums at a seconds notice, whenever inspiration hits me, that it's almost sinful. :yes:

9. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

Es magnífico!

10. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

Yes! I wish Studio One could give some APIs for improving the software. Something like Studio One X

11. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

I like all of the new Macro stuff they added in v4.5; a lot of it's inspired by, or taken straight from, Studio One X, which was a cool addition, but I like they way they seem to be trying to take it's best features and mesh them into the existing interface. I have to admit that I'm impressed with how they really seem to be listening to their users advice/suggestions when it comes to new features and improvements. :yes:

12. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

the only thing i still get irritated about is the scaling of the GUI. The space in the head of the plugin windows could be sorted or re, at the moment lots of my Vsti will not fit, esp Dune 3 which i use loads.
    Studio One has the most fluid and fast workflow ... i tend to finish tunes in it more than other daws i use...