Presonus Studio One 3

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Mostwest, Apr 15, 2015.

1. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

The UI is very very underwhelming for me not enough contrast, too flat, not enough subtle highlighting and bordering, everything just sorta of runs together and looks washed out..

The midi\audio clips.. why NOT make just make them BRIGHTER on selected.. instead of having a border and washed out color.. its SO bad... or even better.. have Light information over a dark, same colored clip.... a la FL Studio

and the top frames, why make them smaller, harder to grab.. to save 3-4 pixels? makes no sense.

The angled edges of the sides of the transport bar and on the clip file-names also look cheesy to me

I was asking for a UI update for a long time, but, for me, big step backward. Looks more like a flat, badly designed mobile app.

They should take a Page from FL 12, or Bitwig, or Logic X and if ur going to go FLAT.. u go 100% flat.. like LIVE.

2. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

I'm with you the Gui is really a big step backward since i liked the old GUI so much and the nice contrast between mixer/tracks and arrangement. Plus i notice some glitches zooming in or out.

3. urOk

urOk Member

Video is here :) http://livestream.com/accounts/69349/events/2091953/videos/87812751

4. Kobayashi Maru

Kobayashi Maru Member

Hey bud, go on ebay & have a scout around, I've just bought S1 3 professional for £192 = around 270 euros The seller is legit & I made an offer which they accepted.
    Look for the seller named audiocomputergearthey have quite a few for sale or make an offer!

Hope this helps! :wink:

5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Many thanks man! I didn't know Artist v3 is comparable to Producer v2. This thread is too long for me to read it all. I'll dig in Presonus site to know if I upgrade,