Presonus: Something big is coming up in about some hours...

Discussion in 'humor' started by Caldera, Feb 25, 2016.

1. jaymo99

jaymo99 Platinum Record

that and their entire "god " thing maybe some scripture plug ins... jesus saves, Satan shoots..... he scores!!!!!!

2. GokhanH33

GokhanH33 Ultrasonic

Lol. Are you some kind of Cubase employee or something? You write the same thing to every post about S1. We got it. Cubase is better than S1! Yeah. You continue to use it and we will use S1. So what's the deal? Go and make some music instead of writing negative comments about S1 man!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

Like you are making some brilliant music! - post some links instead of writing negative comments about whatever man!

4. Impressive

Impressive Guest

eCock69 USButtfuck dong-le for activation method. :hillbilly:

5. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Hard for most of us to argue the point with u.. seeing its not been made 'avaiailable' to the masses yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Psychoacoustic

Psychoacoustic Producer

I'd buy it and use it if had VST expression maps. Seriously, why does no other DAW have this?

7. swash

swash Newbie

i got it working with no problem :)

8. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

That is sometimes the result, and is a tendency to be countered, but it is not an "endgame".
    Capitalism is a flawed and evolving system subject to human greed and most other human influences that make economies irreducibly complex and dynamic.
    But it is better than a rigid system constructed by humans who arrogantly assume their intellect and imagination can master the complexity and dynamics.
    Best to focus on managing the complexity as opposed to replacing it with a more intellectual construct.
    No political leader can lay claim to having "fixed" and economy. The best they can say is that they kept Congress from fucking it up worse. Government regulation is a necessity and to what extent and in what areas is something that MUST be an ongoing debate. There can BE NO FIXED PLAN ("endgame") because HUMANS are dynamic.
    When humans become robots and the Earth all glass and steel, then a planned economy will work perfectly.

Until then we will have to curse the greedy bastards and do what we can to steer their behaviors.
    So ... my question is ... how do we break Yamaha ?

9. Of course a monopoly is the endgame for the big players. It is only about ego at the highest levels and control is the expression of that animal impulse to completely dominate, to have your opponent in your bloody teeth in submission before the death clamp on it's jugular and feeling the life drain out of the beta and into you, the victorious, living alpha. I suppose you have never played the Milton Bradley board game with serious players, it is cutthroat with the blood of the losers splattered on the walls, floors and ceilings with the winner screaming insanely with bloodshot, maddened eyes and money filled clenched fists when he/she is the last one standing. Doctors are on call and a fleet of carriages await outside to cart away the bodies at finally game's end. Witness! What do you believe every war that has ever been fought was about? If you play, your mind can't look away, you need be all in and invested else don't step up to the table without knowing the risks of trying to take another's...my brother.

10. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

delete me

11. muffball

muffball Kapellmeister

Who necro'd this thread and made me shit myself?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

XD I'm still recovering from that last post by my liquidy friend! O___o

13. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

But what is ego? It is the manifestation of underlying biological "drives". To dominate or kill are tendencies with intertwined roots, but they can be partly teased apart. Some tendencies are rooted more in survival and others more in procreation, those two being the most basic.
    I have long had the idea (since preteens) that anyone who cheats at games is not to be trusted, and I think most people make that judgment sub or semi-consciously early in life if they get any socialization.
    It doesn't take serious players, and tendencies can be observed (and be noticed BY) children.
    I've dealt my fair share (and suffered my fair share) of pain for my particular moral predispositions.
    Yes the urge to dominate can be very strong, but the urge to punish just as strong,and the obvious examples to the two that come to mind are Stalin and Hitler. I think Stalin might be characterized more as a dominator and Hitler more as a punisher, according to their behaviors.
    Of course relative morals are reserved mostly for humans, as other life follows comparatively rigid and strict moralities, many shared between species as we all come from one. The ability for judging cheaters and for judging levels of brutality / bullying and reacting to it as individuals and in groups varies as well but it is obvious in social mammals, blossoms in primates and goes full retard in humans due to the complexities of our intellect and imagination.
    Every urge to feel the last pulse of blood through a vein clenched between human teeth can be judged, appropriately, by the reasons for the act. Violence in itself is not "bad" but only the reasons for it and results of it can be judged good or bad in varying degrees.
    Our morals, propagated by culture, allow us to escape the brutal and rigid morality of nature to such a great degree, but until our brains evolve our morals must still be in accord with nature's constraints. So much of that is not to our liking and we have done well to work around it. But while we are still flawed according to our own ideals, we need accept to a degree our current state and avoid extreme expression of the tendency to punish, be it vigilantism (one of my particular weaknesses) or group (or state, via government) retribution.
    With Nazism I see the tendency to punish is very strong, with plenty of propaganda to encourage it, but under Hitler the leader himself was more driven by disgust response to purge and cleanse, burying what could not be easily expelled.
    We need to be wary of our own wrinkled noses and curled lips in response to moral outrages of social construct, and the impulse to stomp and eradicate those who seem to embody human flaws of greed, bullying, ignorance, selfishness, laziness, arrogance ... Those are found within any "group" we can define, and to eradicate those things means eradicating humanity.

So, all this gives me second thoughts about my desire to break up the Yamaha monopoly... :dunno:

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  14. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

It was ME. Sorry about that, but I was very tired and responding without looking.
    A knee-jerk post. But these things show up in the section at the bottom, just waiting to be reanimated.
    It is the Zombie Zone and i walked right into it.
    And despite the liquid sunshine, still it staggers forward perhaps blind but the scent of fresh blood is in the air...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I can forgive you for your "atrocities" if you make up with post like these :wink: