Prayers and Condolences to the French people All over the world!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by asad12, Nov 13, 2015.

1. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

I am shocked and deeply sad to here the news of the barbaric attacks that claimed the lives of innocent people in Paris on Friday night. I hope those responsible for this shameful act will be brought to justice as soon as possible.
    Those behind this attack had lost their humanity. Not only that, but they shouldn't be counted on the human race, honestly.
    This world is truly going crazy. Every time, something like this happened, we hope this is the worst and the end of it and before the world even recover, we experience something worst. This is not acceptable in any form or shape. When are people going to realize that there is nothing in existence is worth killing people over?

I can only imagine the pain, sadness and frustration of those effected by what happened. My prayers and condolences for all effected and to the French people.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 24
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Ash

Ash Rock Star

Who benefits from crime again and again ?:sad:

4. Axil

Axil Ultrasonic

@Ash devil of course

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. remix

remix Platinum Record

100 now....

dammm,....

6. baseimpulse

baseimpulse Member

My heart breaks for the victims of the attacks... I hope that ISIS... if they are responsible which reports say they are.. burn in hell! My support and heartfelt condolences to the French people

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  7. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

sad news in the same time my family in japan they witness earthquake Small tsunami triggered in Japan
    thank GOD nothing happen so far

may GOD be with our world , what we see is sad in France it should be music that put people together not these tragic events :wtf:

EDIT : It's more political and military funding than religion
    like what happened with 9/11 all that happen just for the white house to give full access to military to do that full invasion in middle east , and what happened in France that just to make the world to fall apart and the people who died it's just a number to those monsters and for the religion is also a victim in this , what a sad world we live in , damn i wish i could go to live in another planet or another universe

and those who do that to those poor people , they use religion so that people blame the religion and not the actual monsters , read about any religion and you will found out , that any religion value the human life more than anything

It probably ISIS is the one that did all that in France , Those ISIS is a fucking idiots

we should pray for the world Japan; Middle east, and France May GOD Bring Peace On US

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Religion is the reason that such dreadful things happen. :sad:

Horrible. :sad:

It's even more dreadful that something like that happens in 21st century. Over religion. That's why I gave up on my species... just like George Carlin said.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  9. seivemusic01

seivemusic01 Noisemaker

This world. My prayers go out to the families of the victims.

10. Ash

Ash Rock Star

...or someones more real but not less demonic unfortunately.Sad World.

11. ash1

ash1 Ultrasonic

france visited by evil again
    to the victims r.i.p
    the cowards who have carried out these barbaric acts will never win
    we will never cower or bend a knee to these animals the lowest of the low

12. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

The official start of World War III...

Time to eradicate.

13. Sonny Crockett

Sonny Crockett Kapellmeister

Been watching about this on TV since around 4 hours, poor souls victims of crazy fanatics.
    R.I.P

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

15. Axil

Axil Ultrasonic

@SineWave keep your opinion to yourself.:wink:

We live in a cruel world led by the devil, not worth going into details ;)
    may be you will not understand what I say because you're a Communist.

Peace

16. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

By the way, there were 4 suicide bombers In Beirut, the Capital of Lebanon yesterday. 2 of them did go off and 2 failed killing over 45 people and over 200 injured. May prayers and condolences to them as well.

ISIS claimed responsibility for the attacks.

To think of a group of people, small in number if we compare them to a formal military, with this much power, they must have governments' back up. If world governments are serious in their fight against ISIS, they should go after countries that support them. Those countries are very well known. One of those countries has been elected Chair of the United Nations Human Rights Council panel lately. It's ridiculous that Western Governments still have very strong ties with those countries.

The French Government just sold billions of dollars worth of weapons not long ago to Saudi Arabia which had and still does export terrorism though out the region and the world. Saudi Arabia is still involved in a war against it's southern neighbor, Yemen. It bombed not only military targets, but infrastructure of that poor country. They went as far as bombing hospitals and clinics. The number of deaths of civilians has surpassed 9 thousands.

We blame him for things that he has nothing to do with, poor thing. He's innocent compared to what some people are capable of doing. if you are referring to Satan, I think people had forced him to retire long ago.

Religion has nothing to do with what's happening. It's all politics my friend. Yes, everything is being hijacked even religions. And yes, on the scale that we see today. It may sound crazy but that's reality. Everything has been tainted and hijacked. To prove this to you, look at 9-11. Wasn't most of the hijackers from Saudi Arabia? but instead, the US decided to invade Iraq instead. It's not complicated to understand. It needs, only, a closer look on our part, with an equal look to all aspects and sides.

And back to religion, if a thief dresses up like a priest, don't blame the church, but blame the thief. This goes for all religions to be fair.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • List
  17. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

The coalition will be formed by a European leader, not Obama, and we will destroy all of those radical f***ers!

18. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

Let's bend our heads in honor of those who have lost their life today.....
    But, let's not hide.... there are bigger criminals that allowed this.
    They are called POLITICIANS......

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Ash

Ash Rock Star

In those kind of case, it's weird to see how secret services are inefficient while they usually seem to be aware about everything on news. Plus the vigipirate plan.
    Social engineering ?

20. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

So Barack Hussein Obama doesn't want to speculate!!!? Why?? Could it be because some of the "useful idiots" who committed these atrocities are some of your brothers? Its time we call it like it is. ISLAM IS NOT THE RELIGION OF PEACE!! Prayers going out to Paris, LORD comfort the wounded, bring peace to the families who have lost loved ones & I pray you will bring the S.O.Bs who are still at large into captivity & that justice is served swift & without hesitation!!!

21. audiowolf

audiowolf Producer

Are there any members of our forum living in France? I hope they're safe. My condolences to the victims of this tragedy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List