Pot is legalized in Canada!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by crecy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

2. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

you sure you smoked no nicotine before...or tried alcohol before...and where did you start to smoke weed ...in coffeshop or on street illegal ? with wrong circle around you ..?

would it be legal far less under 18 old humans would start smoking weed..

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

no they didnt.....they brought it back to mafia.....sure is better to keep all this in the hand of the mafia who gives a fck on youre kids ...damn its not so hard to understand that its all wrong with making drugz illegal so mafia can grow

and kokain is sort of legal for rich and mighty ppl but not for streetkids , they gone to jail and get life fckt cause 5 g koko
    society get raped by illegality of drugz and its not hard to see

drug crime will explode in netherlands for sure cause government set the place ...like everwhere else in eu

4. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

look to 3 world what new drugz they launch....wait until the zombie drug is here

5. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

props to saint for making YT withou age distriction on audiosex:like:

6. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

dont underestimate...you kno too....it would be way better situation
    ----------------
    legality make it unreachable for kids...cause streetdealers making not enough money and dont want only hassle hustle with kids...there would be no market for kids pretty fast...

7. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

illegelatiy of drugz devides and polarizes ppl....another trick from them..
    and this fckn doppelmoral society....near everyone took coke,moly...near everyone took weed...but its illegal...and in music industry everyone has is experience with drugz...
    lot of bankers cant do their job without their coke....
    börsen banken have their own rooms for that....believe it or not....im from bankfurt..the drug capital of germany , lies in direct center of EU map...the money and bank city

8. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Thanks for the posts, wasgedn, although I'm now coming round to the idea that caffeine should be criminalised! XD

9. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Yes,of course we decide what we do.But humans make mistakes,right?History tell yes.Especially when young.I made mistakes and a lot of others young (and not young) people will make mistakes with drugs.
    Marijuana is the starting point for the others drugs,even if what I'm saying sounds a stereotype.It's the truth.

10. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

I can say one thing:Today I don't do any drugs and I feel better than ever!
    Smoking weed makes you sleeping,you waste your time.The world is running and you are sleeping.Life is short.A lot of things are more interesting than smoking.

11. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Ok,so you're suggesting to legalize coke,too?...:deep_facepalm:

12. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

The world faces much bigger problems than pot legalization, which isn't a problem really but a solution imho. Not to put salt in your wound, i can sympathize with what you 've been through, but the simple truth has been told one too many times in this. Cannabis is NOT an addictive substance. Humans can get addicted to anything that normally is not addictive, it doesn't mean your body needs it, only your brain makes it so.
    Legalize everything. And the term actually falls short. The correct one should be de-crimininalize every "narcotic" substance. Let the state/country produce and distribute them or provide them to addicts through pharmacies and hospitals at cost. If people want to take coke, heroin etc, and die a slow death or not, it should be their constitutional right. Why treat them as criminals and let all the black market para-economy run its biz in the shadows, evading millions upon millions... Addicts are sick peeps and should be treated as such, anything else leads to unwanted results as we all know.
    You said it all starts with cannabis, i humbly disagree on the continuity of it all as it makes no real sense, you should note here that if it starts anywhere, it starts with tobacco and beer lol. But they are legal alright. My wife doesn't smoke but when she has me roll her one ciggie from time to time, i can see her getting high on nicotine, just as i did when i was 14-15 yo. She admits so too herself and she has tasted cannabis enough times but she prefers the high plain nicotine gives her. Weed doesn't do anything for her.
    And because noone has mentioned how cannabis became illegal in the first place, it was declared illegal around the 1920s from the American/European conglomerate. In some countries a bit later. The whole deal -at least to me- was meant to let the various alcohol and tobacco factories to offer a substitute for pleasure that you can pay for and get you hooked on it, rather than growing a plant in your own living room, pay nobody and smoke it etc whenever you feel like hehe. Also both alcohol and nicotine are highly addictive and destructive on the long run. These industries have grown to be multi billion worth. If you need to complain about something and put dangerous substances in a context, these two are the ones everyone should start with.
    Cheers

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

its very very simple....this is only true on illegal market cause illegal market coonnect users with others drugz...no way you get heroin in a coffeshop , or even hear one person talking good bout heroin.....and again you didnt start with cannabis...you did start with nicotine and alcohol ...i bet..
    ------------
    yes..in good controlled environment ..so no mafia....
    ppl takin it anayway's.....no matter if illegal....do you kno how much cocaine is used daily in 1 world ...and its huge bandwith of different ppl doing it...

its no secret that the US paid wars through illegal cocaine market....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

so true.....living without drugz is one of the best way but not the only way of life for all humans you kno.......but thats another even more complex story

but illegality makes this mess....and it was never truly legal in netherlands...it was an experiment which has ended...and back then coffeshops had to get illegal supply...
    -------------
    i say , if it would has been legal back in time , i would never have become in touch with drugz in early age...thats fact

15. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

indeed

16. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

indeed...among others also a alcohol/tobacco lobby move....and other stuff in background
    ---------------------------------------------------
    nicotine connects to same receptors than heroin ....super addictive

17. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

you so right...just sayin: but make it illegal would be so wrong....
    its bout the whole society...the big picture of human life todays...
    -----
    i see heavy use of underlying advertising of smoking and drinking in new hollywood series and films...back in time it wasnt...maybe they allow advertising in tv clips again too in later future

18. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Sure our societies have already many problems,but I don't think marijuana is the key for less problems really.
    I know a lot of people getting mood troubles with marijuana,motivation loss,schizophrenia,etc...
    If it is not the case for all smokers it is the case for some of them,at least.

Once again,see the situation in Netherlands where they legalized marijuana,this country is now corrupted,flooded of hard drugs.

If marijuana is legalized,people want coke,if coke is legalized,people want pcp,etc,etc...

Don't you know human nature yet?

And you think legalizing coke and heroin will be better than actually???
    After shooting them during years personnally I promise you say nonsense since the beginning of this discussion.

If I understand you,Legalize murders and we won't get murders anymore!!
    It is ridiculous.

19. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

In France addicts are treated for "free"("free" because our system is very expensive and not really free,we finance it with our work).Every country should be like this,sadly it's not like that.

State's role is to protect citizens,ethically a Modern State mustn't motivate doing drugs by legalizing them.

20. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

You can't compare tobacco and heroin....Shooting heroin doesn't last 50 years.