Pot is legalized in Canada!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by crecy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. swavenation

swavenation Kapellmeister

I wouldnt think anything good could come out of smoking cannabis after 30 years. This is exactly why its important you start to vaporize after you get to a certain age. You have to avoid putting toxins in your body as much as possible and start looking at healthier alternatives to taking cannabis. Were you trying to say cannabis is worse than tobacco? HUH

2. onekutcha

onekutcha Ultrasonic

By reading your comments on this it is obvious that you have not a fucking clue about Cannabis. You conflate alcohol addiction to a supposed Cannabis addiction that doesn't even exist since Cannabis is not addictive at all while alcohol is not only addictive but also super unhealthy.
    You can smoke cannabis, eat cannabis, drink cannabis all you want and you will never be addicted to it. You can quit anytime, but not if you are an alcoholic or let say opium or heroin addict. Those you cannot simply just quit on them as your body and mental state will suffer a ton. Usually, most alcoholics and heroin addicts can never really quit while you can consume cannabis with THC in it for months or years, every day and quit the next day for as long as you want. Meaning, even if some cannabis "junkies" as you stupidly and ignorantly label them would not want to quit but you would deprive them of any future supply they would not suffer nor would they have any physical or mental withdrawal symptoms what so ever! Again, MJ you haven't any clue about this, none!

Otherwise, my personal opinion on drug consumption is that anybody can put anything they want into their own body and it is none of anybody else's business!!!

3. onekutcha

onekutcha Ultrasonic

Not only that but it is nobody's business as it should be a supreme right what one put in his/her own body!

4. onekutcha

onekutcha Ultrasonic

EXCELLENT COMMENT!!!

5. Magic Mango

Magic Mango Producer

Legal pot? Quality control had to step in for the lack of an additional adrenaline rush for doing something wrong I guess :D

Long story short of how windy and leafly.com became my goto sites - am kinda happy/proud to have lost the habit. There is a way to see it merely as a distortion, thus finally boring, as in an unelegant gateway stand ;) Rock and roll baby!

6. mile15

mile15 Kapellmeister

I was witnessing the first death toll of marijuana - a 180 kg pallet of marijuana fell on the head (from the third floor) ... :rofl:

7. crecy

crecy Rock Star

I was going for some tsunami, a strong strain of northern light, but they didn't have anymore, so they handed me as a substitute the MK Ultra...when I opened it up, I was instantly satisfied, a strong complex aroma, earthy, woodsy, spicy and skunky here are 2 pics:
    https://imgur.com/a/5gZweKH

By the way, Indica, sativa and hybrid, what do you prefer?

8. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

All of them and experiment with mixes and re-mixes as in music lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. josenacha

josenacha Producer

Well, cannabis "inside" is worse than tobacco, but much better are some meals and dinners with friends and music, especially music

10. oldskoolproductions

oldskoolproductions Producer

Weed Dispensary in Beaverton, Ontario got robbed yesterday.....
    I think the Black market is trying to increase government prices on weed.....

LMAO...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. statik

statik Audiosexual

this is the exact same response i give to people who say weed kills :rofl:

we had a silly right wing christian politician here in holland who seriously stated the following: "i know people who died from weed". this is the literal translation of what he said, notice how this sentence is in present tense, he still knows them. it could be me but when i refer to friends. or people. i knew that passed away it's in past tense.

now here's my stpry. i started smoking pot when i was 15, for the next 13 years orso i went from smoking a few times a week to every day from morning till morning basically, lighting up the joint i didnt finish before i went to bed. and did that for about 10 years. when i was out of weed i HAD to get new directly, and if i didnt i would get agitated, frustrated and such. and why? because i WANTED to smoke weed, i didnt want to be without, also partially because i had some issues with depressions and stuff that happened early in life. this is, what i think is, part of the mental addiction. it made it easier to deal with those things, it didnt make it go away of course, it would take something insanely strong to do that, like a lobotomie of the part of the brain that holds memories. i did quit a year or 4 ago, from one day to the next. i threw everything out that had to do with smoking weed, papers, filtertips, empty baggies, everything in the trash. i must admit i was a bit grumpy for a few days after that but no craving, i just didnt want to smoke weed anymore, ok there was a reason for this but it's different then from what you think, good or bad, i lost my driving license because i got pulled over during a random check and they smelled weed, so blood was checked and they found, what i admit was, and insane amount of THC in my blood, so my license was suspended for a year which killed my social life and made going to dj-gigs rather difficult (nope public transport wasnt an option, it stops at 0:00 and starts at 6 or 7am and 9 am on weekends. hence i wanted my life back and weed was standing in the way, so i quit because i wanted to. and it worked.

i will however say that the amount (if i didnt pay attention i smoked 5 grams a day, dutch stuff, which honestly is insane and when i meet people who are going in that direction i warn them about this) i was smoking was stagnating my mental development and creativity for the last 5-7 years.

nowadays i have started smoking it again every now and then when shit gets to much, having a cat with epilepsie that started when he was 13 was a bit to much to deal with, he's still fine but fuck it scared me shitless.

so conclusion: every now and then is fine, everyday one joint might not be that bad. 15-20 a day is bad, it wont kill you but it will stagnate your life. weed honestly is just about the only drug that just cant kill, unless you get a 180kg pallet on your head or if you smoke a kg in 10 minutes, which would actually be rather impressive.

12. Magic Mango

Magic Mango Producer

From a diet coke stand point of view, I would definetly prefer indicas. Otherwise, colors of orange and lemon, I mean yellow, would suit my day best. Hybrids more or less equal to pain in my brain :D

EDIT: Cigs are much worse than weed PLZ PPL stop the hate.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

14. Jenin

Jenin Noisemaker

Actually Bob Marley wouldn't have dreamed of how high he possibly could get on weed. The cannabis we grow today is light years beyond anything he every had access too. In Canada we can grow our own plants in our own homes so let's not get into the US-lack of freedoms- government conspiracy-Monsanto-paranoia mentality here. We don't have time to waste on it. It is sad to see that the country who seemed at one time to be the freest in the world doesn't even list in the top 25 freest countries today. Get out of that police state you are in and join us in God's Country (in a non religious way or a religious way, we don't give a fuck what other's choose to beleive). Anyways, Cheers to a Brave New World to alter your mind in. Now it's our choice to take responsibility for the good and bad we bring to ourselves.

15. Junkies shoot heroin...period! People who smoke pot are not junkies, not semantically, nor in any way imaginable or implied can anyone equate the two for the sake of argument without falling dreadfully short in the logic department. When something like probably 90+% of the western world is addicted to sugar in it's raw form or by the delivery system of wheat products, it could not be said that the majority are carbohydrate junkies. I won't allow it. Junk is heroin!:guru:

16. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

You smoke weed and you think you're a "cool guy"?
    Yes your post shows how you're cool effectively.You are the extremist,not me.

17. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

I don't understand what you mean.No I don't live in netherland but I have ever been in this country and I didn't notice more intelligent or happier people than my country(where marijuana is still prohibited).
    I smoked marijuana a lot in the past,and then I did hard drugs during 15 years and I lost so many friends and some member of my family.
    It has involved disasters in my life.
    The start point was the marijuana when I was 15 years old.

So don't tell me marijuana is a good thing.

Netherland legalized marijuana but now Netherland is THE in country in Europe for Heroin,cocain and amphetamin,MDMA,mushrooms,etc...

See how marijuana is good for the society.

18. complete

complete Producer

Sorry to hear that bro!
    But those were choices you made. And you got all the drugs, even they are forbidden substances in your country.
    Did you try to be the "cool guy" back then?
    Maybe if it had been legal at that time, there had been a better education about use of this substance!? Who knows?

In the end we are all individuals who have to decide what we do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

It was my 50th anniversary of my first spliff in July this year, and since that first hit so long ago I've indulged in everything, and mostly inxs.

And the only "drug" that has lasted the test of time is canabis in its various forms, although over the decades I've gone from mostly smoking to mostly injesting.

And to those who are travelling in the same boat, one word of advice, Decarboxylation :chilling:

20. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

you wouldnt believe it my friend !