Pot is legalized in Canada!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by crecy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. complete

complete Producer

What truth are you talking about? Your truth is definitely not mine.
    Dafuq, what high horsed jerk are you? Playing the smart ass don't make you very sympathic, hence I don't like you.
    The only thing that hurt me is your BSing. You're not the one who is making the last call here.
    I thought musicians are more open minded, guess I was wrong.

2. complete

complete Producer

Those are your experiences, please don't project your medical records onto other people. Most of the time it won't work. It's always the fate of an individual!

3. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  4. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

:hahaha: Good one, really.

Can, and this is a fact!

Canabis can cause a psycological dependency, but not a physical. And this is also a fact.

5. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

I normally don't feed trolls, but your narrowmindedness is killing me. Do yourself a favor and look up the endocannabinoid system. The human body has receptors that are configured specifically to accept cannabinoids. That is their only function. To label someone a junkie just because they medicate themselves regularly is just plain ignorant. Thousands of people all over the world use cannabis as a medicine for a wide range of symptoms. According to you, they are all junkies. I can show you a story of a 5 year old girl who was diagnosed with neuroblastoma whose life was saved by cannabis. Or a 4 month old baby who had cancer in both eyes, yet is still alive today thanks to regular use of cannabis. Or another story of a 5 year old boy who was having up to 1000 seizures a day until he started a regular regiment of cannabis oil. But in your brainwashed mind, they are nothing but junkies. In fact, you equate them to alcoholics. I feel very sorry for you. Narrowmindedness like this is one of the biggest things wrong with the world today.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

7. complete

complete Producer

I assume you don't live in Netherland?

:rofl:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  8. The operant word here is "you", meaning yourself, MJ. I feel for you that you have anxiety and severe panic attacks, but to transfer your personal issues and create generalized statements on how smoking marijuana makes you feel and act is not cool at all. Nobody I have known in the 46 years that I have been around marijuana culture became paranoid or delusional unless they already had an underlying mental illness. For those that smoking does not agree with their constitution, they should definately not smoke, never ever...you should never smoke marijuana if it makes YOU feel bad.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. complete

complete Producer

Eh, I missed that part totally...

10. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

11. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

There might be a very mellow time in the early months/years of smoking ganga. Unfortunately, if there is a slight mental inbalance already simmering but under control, call it anger issues, depression, hatred, these are amplified, heightened and come to the surface with canabis/hash. It's not just a matter of a good high with a happy mood and bad high if you're down, these effects, changes in personality (so I've read about) hang around much longer than say, the effects of alcohol. I wouldn't want to stop anyone from having a good time. But I care about everyone, and I just want everyone to be aware that Canabis 'can' be additctive for some personality types, and there is quite a bit of evidence for mental illness from long-term use. Not every smoker of course, but don't believe the idea that it's completely harmless and risk-free. The evidence is mounting that it's not. Don't hurt yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. complete

complete Producer

True, but you treat us as junkies whilst saying we are using excuses. Do we know each other?

13. swavenation

swavenation Kapellmeister

Dude you sound like a narcissist :facepalm:

14. complete

complete Producer

And this is a exquisite opinion without raising the moral pointing finger. Thank you! :bow:

15. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

16. Dread_J

Dread_J Kapellmeister

ah ! spotted un copain de marine "strapon" lepen, avec le haut niveau de débat qui va avec

17. Dread_J

Dread_J Kapellmeister

AFAIK, You are not the center of the world and you are not the perfect exemple of everybody's life.
    Keep your mental problems for yourself, and don't think your way of life should be imposed to everyone. If you have mental issues , it is not everybody's case.

Some people don't have the ability to take such products, usually, people who didnt have enough salt when growing up, but its not a reason enough to forbid it because it pleases you.

Not everybody can take aspirin, should it be illegal ?

Now take your stupid republikkkan mumbo jumbo and keep your mental health for yourself.

Take your ritaline pills

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. They are substances, not identities, FFS. No type of food, drug, music, book, etc make anybody a certain "type" of person. That's simply naive tribalism talking.

ETA: You don't like it, but it's plain to see in the language you use to frame the problem. You could have said that you were concerned that Cannabis itself has addictive properties. But you chose not to label the plant/drug, your first instinct was to label the people. That says more than anything to me about what your real concerns are.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
  19. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Yes sir. Or should i start with one of those patronizing sentences that begin with "son.." lol lol.
    Lemme ask you, do you know many junkies that go without their dosage for more than a couple of days ? How about two years? Wth are you mumbling about excuses. Excuse to justify what, smoking weed twice or thrice a week for 10-15 mins ? Does this give you a hint of what i do the remaining 10000 minutes in a week ? Do i need an excuse for smoking weed bro ? Are we in kindergarten or something ?A little more of your over-reacting and you ' ll tell us we 're making an excuse for breathing hahaha.
    Bottom line ? Dude, you need to chill really. Consider cannabis a helping hand in that lol. And personally i have been hyperactive and restless since i was 3-4 years old. Apparently me body can produce a shitload of adrenaline. Surely as you said meditation helps but i do my own meditation when i get lost in music and sometimes after smoking a fat joint :hahaha:
    Be well
    Ps: Btw did you tell your mom you are digitally associatting or speaking with criminals and junkies here? tsk tsk tsk...

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer