Postive Grid BIAS - Can't Register

Discussion in 'Software' started by abhinavjoshua, Dec 27, 2014.

1. abhinavjoshua

abhinavjoshua Noisemaker

I have successfully installed Positive Grid BIAS but I'm not sure if it's fully cracked or not.
    [​IMG]
    + I can't register myself for Tone cloud! (There's no option for that, only for login)

Help Me PLEASE!

3. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

omg , why you install software when you don´t know how to use it correctly ? did you have read the manual as well ?

ok i make it short for you : you needs to register an account directly on the postive grid website !

btw picture are correct !

you can also buy an license over at the postive grid website , after that you have the rights and can ask them for help and support !

4. dipje

dipje Ultrasonic

Those buttons are for uploading a custom preset or deleting a custom preset.
    Since you don't have a custom preset loaded at the time of that screenshot, the buttons are greyed out.

And like TinTin said, registering is done on the website itself.

Although TinTin may sound harsh, the truth is that you give the impression you didn't even try for 1 minute to look around, but immediately made a screenshot the moment you ran Bias and you saw some greyed out buttons. Helping people who don't even try or take the time to read a bit isn't worthwhile to many.

5. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Not sure if your post is supposed to be funny or serious.
    I hope you fit in the 1st category.

6. abhinavjoshua

abhinavjoshua Noisemaker

Where on earth is the link for registering for Tone Cloud?
    I have checked there website and could only make an account for there help and support that doesn't work for tone cloud. Could you please send me the link for registering for Tone Cloud?