[Post removed]

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by co4nda, Jun 22, 2020.

1. jackslab27

jackslab27 Member

this works greta for me, thanks! Any reason you have not included Serum FX plugin? I just copied the SerumFX VST and AU from another release and it seems to work with no problems so far...

2. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

Works in Mojave. Great job co4nda!

3. CharlieCrizzle

CharlieCrizzle Kapellmeister

R2R needs to scoop this kid
    co4nda up and make him a 5 star general in his WArez army from day one .
    I couldnt be more satisfied , But if you are trying to gain some more respect or just Flex, Bitwig Studio 3 for mac as well as UVI Falcon 1 and 2 have have still been. You might be the pirate prophet. You have come to turn things around in 2020!!

4. TheUhhhhMan

TheUhhhhMan Member

c04nda, I just want to say that I have the utmost respect for you and your work. adios.

5. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Anyone know how or where i put the serial in? i was using the legit pay monthly sub. but really cant afford after being made redundant recently. my Plan is still active until next month but i installed this release and it hasnt asked for serial as it says plan still active. Any Idea? i feel once my plan is up it will ask for serial.

6. tr3v0r94

tr3v0r94 Kapellmeister

personally, id say you can uninstall all of the serum files then reinstall the newer one. Alternatively if you cancelled the plan, I'm sure you can use it til it expires and then repatch with new serial if it asks!

7. Cameron Odell

Cameron Odell Newbie

can anyone help me either getting the link or messaging me so I can get some help, I'm pretty new to this and I don't know what the "sister site" is or anything else

8. co4nda

co4nda Member

The post got removed from the sistersite, probably due to dmca takedown. It's still available on the internet though, just search. :)

Not just presets, but Serum is very easy to use and just makes sense. I'd recommend watching a guide on what each knob does on YouTube.
    Because everything that happens has a visual representation and can be automated through it, it's easy to understand what is going on behind the scenes and what to adjust to make the sound behave a certain way.
    That, and the sheer amount of presets available to mess with and adjust.

9. Bitmonkey

Bitmonkey Producer

Bear in mind you're comparing to say Avenger which is only a year or so old and Serum was 2014, so back then it was leaps and bounds better than pretty much anything on the market. It's still one of my go to synths a lot of synths have copied features like customisable LFOs and stuff since Serum first brought them to the table.

I find it one of the easiest synths to sound design for myself plus it uses multicores on Mac much more evenly than Avenger.

10. shinbeth

shinbeth Ultrasonic

I installed Serum last month through Splice rent-to-own plan... how do I go about before reinstalling with your version? Which files do I need to remove so that it will work and not create a mess? Thanks.

11. DavidG

DavidG Newbie

Hey I've been searching forever to find the post on the sister site and no matter what I search, I cannot find it. I'm on page 20 of OSX software and still haven't found it. Could you possibly PM me the link? you'd be a life saver! Thanks

12. NashProd

NashProd Member

check pm

13. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

"Post Removed" Ahh, yes, exactly what I've been looking for...Thank you audiosexuals

14. Rondo

Rondo Newbie

Has anyone addressed this? I'm getting this issue with a more recent release. An update was released in the comments which fixed some issues but I'm stuck at "Prove that you're not a Bot to get Download Links" instead of a link in the purple box