Post Physical Sampling, and Alternative Virtuosity?

Discussion in 'Education' started by Calm.Down, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Calm.Down

Calm.Down Banned

3. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

All I'll say is that on the basis of that research Moby has a lot more to answer for than just crimes against music, hairstyles and fashion:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Taking the human out of music , is like thinking about sex as being a foot with a red toe sliding into a clown shoes.

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Thanks for cracking me up @MMJ2017! :rofl:Very creative statement.

I've seen that Nigel Sanford's video before. I like it, and the track is kinda cool. However, I don't think it's entirely possible to make music with robots like that. It's just for show. :wink:

Why is Moby to blame for crimes against music, hairstyles, and fashion? That sounds weird. He's a cool guy. But Bieber, Cyrus, West, Rhianna etc. definitely are at least partially to blame for that. The other part of the equation are producers, managers, shitty fashion gurus etc. no? :wink: