Post electronic dance music festivals

Discussion in 'Music' started by foster911, Dec 24, 2016.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

As the first one:

1- Please mark your favorite moments or tracks inside the posted festivals. For example at the end of this video, you would hear an amazing track. The whole of this show is just because of that track.

2- What are the strong points about your favorite artists? For Deadmau5 is the chords. He's excellent in playing out with them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Sorry but let's be candid and forthright. Can anyone please light me up why the electronic musics are not being utilized much in Hollywood movies but something like below one so much? By electronic I don't mean any music that has been produced by DAWs. You know what I mean.

Yes the market there is so big but which people pay for these sh..s?

For the long list refer to this post:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/any-former-studio-tech-engineer-here.28321/#post-236507

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  4. floond

floond Platinum Record

Ozora in Hungary is always amazing although it has become rather huge over the years. Lovely vibes and music. Enjoy 0:00-54:20 :p Happy holidays AS&AZ <3