Possible bug on Kontakt 5.1.0. release?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by odelay, Apr 5, 2013.

1. odelay

odelay Kapellmeister

Hi. I've noticed that latest released version of NI Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass library shows a few bugs on latest Kontakt 5.1.0. on windows - More specifically: when the keyswitch for "mutes" is activated, sometimes you get the note you play on the keyboard, sometimes you do not... I don't know if it's a problem with the library or with the script management... I don't know how to get in touch with (no worries they reading with us im sure) and inform then just to ask them if they can do something about it (I already did that with the Team Magnetrixx and they were so kind as to telling me they would look into it. I hope somebody reads this post and lets (they will get informed) know about this possible bug (in case it's due to their Kontakt 5.1.0 release).

Thanks everybody. :thumbsup:

P.S. I noticed somebody edited my post and changed "Team Magnetrixx" for something which might be offensive. I don't like people putting words I haven't said in my mouth. So I corrected that "intrusion".

3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Odelay, your problem sounds more like missing samples in the library, not a bug. It's probably an incomplete library, or if it's not, maybe try it with an earlier release of Kontakt.

Regarding monsieur Sunny, due to his attitude, I usually download his stuff from alternative sources... I simply can't stand dealing with these file hosters any more. I'm not willing to wait 4 hours for a download from "Uploading". I only download small releases from file hosters used on AudioZ, like 2MB-30MB, but sample banks and bigger releases from somewhere else. File hosters are good for the scene, but also ruining it in a way, with these draconian measures to get the people to buy a premium account. I mean having to wait for three hours between the downloads??? [Uploading] Or 20-50KB/sec speeds? [Uploading and most of others] Torrents are just so much faster and convenient for big releases. A few MB files are alright from any file hoster, I suppose. It's just that 1 file per three hours rule on Uploading that's really stupid and annoying, and Sunny and others mostly use Uploading. That's why I welcome Bitshare and Rapidgator lately as they don't seem so stupid, or slow. However, for bigger releases there's no file hoster in existence I would use right now to download it. No way. I'm not going to spend a whole day, or few days, downloading a few GB release, that I can download in 20 minutes from the other website ever again, nor I'm going to be forced to pay for a premium account to those bandits. I'd rather go without any new releases if I must. Luckily I don't have to, but this was a great website and I'm sad to see it like this.

Cheers!

4. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

if you are not happy using scene releases because they dont work properly, then go and buy it, problem solved, simples!

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

My dry sense of humor Lord Gaga, no insult intended.

Agreed, a lot of legit software unfortunately does not work correctly (ie microshaft), we just have to work around the errors :hug:

6. odelay

odelay Kapellmeister

Well, I didn't mean to start a war... Ha ha ha... Well, I'd just like to add that I don't make a living with music. I don't earn any money with it. It's just a hobby. I can't afford to pay the price of every sound library or piece of software I'd like to try and/or own. That's why I use "releases". But let me tell you that I own quite a few licensed products, especially from small companies, and I've paid good money for them and I'm pleased to have done so. I'm all in favour of supporting creativity!

Regards

Odelay