Pop indie folkish song mixed with Acustica Gold4 and Mastered with Mix:analog

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by tamere, Oct 15, 2020.

1. tamere

tamere Platinum Record

Hello good people! wanted your opinion on my new song. Recorded the main guitar in a trip to The Philippines and the vocals on a hotel room in Montreal (quarantine). So used portable setup with a cheap USB mix. mixed with the Neve emulation of Acustica Audio and some other plugins. Finished it trying the online hardware services mix:analog (pretty cool, used the real studer tape machine, pultec eq and ssl style analog compressor). Thank you for listening and your comments! All the best.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. rhythmatist

rhythmatist Audiosexual

Well done. Pultec is hard to beat. I use the Pultec in Waves but hardware is still the way to go if you have it. Reverb on the guitar sounds great. Nice little ditty, too.

4. tamere

tamere Platinum Record

Thank you my friend! for plugin you should try Acustica Purple. pretty sweet and lots of colors.but waves still good. thanks again for the comments. cheers :)