Police Raid School Teacher For Uploading History Book For Students

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Catalyst, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

ffs does that mean my local library has been breaking the law for years then?

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It means they'll do anything that we let them get away with and by them I am referring to the MAFIAA and repressive governments worldwide.

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

My 16 year old son has almost finished school, he has a couple of more exams left to do. I received a letter in the post today, stating that he is required to return to school on a particular day at the end of June to return all his school books. I'm getting worried now ...

6. xoso

xoso Kapellmeister

I'll put it like this. My hometown built a 6 million dollar library a few years ago, took away from local infastructure, schools and many other things.

My point is, at this point having most books and materials on hard copies is stupid. It's a waste of money and natural resources, but companies are making money. Like College, I had books that we're literally $300-$400 text books and were only like 200-300 pages. It's like another article you posted, It's a race to the bottom trying to save an industry that is scared of change or dying so they lobby and have laws bought and paid for.

Let's be honest when it comes to school books at this point the only thing they really do is give our kids back problems, when all those text books could be stored on a 256meg SD Micro card and a cheap ass smartphone and have far more of an impact than completely non-interactive media.

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Human beings resist change at every turn particularly when they feel that something important to them is slipping away. The initial reaction is to grab on but the paradox is that by letting go you set yourself free...and the rest of the world in this case. There are many new technologies that I will be talking about that will really test our ability to adapt to a changing technological and moral landscape. If we embrace them we stand to solve some of the world's greatest and most difficult problems but on the other hand if we don't the dividing lines will be that much more defined and human beings will devolve into a sad state.

8. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

The dream is dead :(

9. lisapower

lisapower Member

Bilderberg this weekend, google it. "Bilderberg"