(plugivery.com) Garbage L.S.D.

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Dec 9, 2016.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Garbage L.S.D. (by Dmitry Sches)

[​IMG]

Plugivery, now handling the full development of the audio plug-in line for Nomad Factory, is proud to announce the release of their highly innovative product, GARBAGE LSD.

GARBAGE LSD is a mind bending audio transformation plug-in with user adjustable signal chain and dual modulation matrix. It provides a series of lethal modules to manipulate, distort, destroy and transform your sounds with radioactive modulation, junk EQs, warping convolutions and scummy filtering to name a few.

Features

• Filters (6 unique filter types).
    • Distortion (3 distortion modes with colour adjustment).
    • Lo-Fi (bit depth, sample rate and noise control).
    • Ring Modulation (standard and amplitude modulation circuits).
    • Convolution Reverb (Impulse Response loader).
    • EQ (spectral loss EQ, reminiscent of transistor radios).
    • Compression (Analog Studio Rack comp, simplified with fixed controls).
    • Modulation Matrix (two modulators; modulate all parameters with LFO, Envelope follower and side chain feed, and modulate each other parameters: mod 1 and mod 2).

Garbage LSD for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for an introductory price of $49 USD through December, 2016 (regular $129 USD).

DDL Links here

More info @ Nomad Factory Garbage LSD | dontcrack

Source
    Plugivery

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

the bit that got my attention was "by Dmitry Sches"

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Same for me. It's interesting the "Convolution reverb" module, better than the one in Tantra.

5. @Oysters

I searched around but haven't been able to find any sound or video examples. But yes, my green mugged, bivalve colleague, "by Dmitry Sches" piques a mean interest on my curious distant horizon. There is his typical modulation by modulators modulating, now with scummy filtering, whatever tf that is! The convolution reverb will then serve to further transform and genetically modify any previous vague form of recognition in regard to the fed signal. I hope that one could use custom ir files, that would be extra awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  6. The demo shows a very humanistic approach, indeed!

DEMO MODE AND LIMITATIONS
    In `Demo Mode' :
    · The activation screen will show randomly for each subsequent/
    additional 2-5 instantiations of the plug-in.
    Here, you may trial, purchase, or activate the plug-in. The trial runs for
    240 "working" hours / 10 days timed from each run of the plug-in.
    · Processing is disabled when the activation screen is shown.

· A Demo label is shown, clicking it will take you to the auth window
    above.
    · "Authorize Product..." is also displayed in the `Utility' menu (*Cog
    Wheel).
    All features are unlocked in Demo Mode : plug-in session state, saving of presets is enabled.

7. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

LSD, not LS
    And about Dmitry Sches. He collaborates with a lot of developers, either he is not just mentioned, or mentioned in the end of manuals which nobody reads.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  8. angie

angie Producer

Please download and read the manual like I did!:dunno:

9. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    :)

10. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Sorry, I see you fixed that. Just I saw LS instead of LSD in title and your first comment. Now it is fine.

11. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Nomad Factory Garbage LSD Plugin First Look Demo (Byron Marais)

12. GangamStyle

GangamStyle Ultrasonic

wow, they seriously thought that was a killer name for a plugin bundle?
    /facepalm

13. Like Bryon says, "Really really like the way this sounds". Those filters tear me up, smooth and incredibly dIrty when you begin cranking the boost, so much so that I had to vacuum my room and take a damp cloth to every surface to clean it all up in here. Thank goodness the microphones were covered else they would all be but in total ruin. And that was even before I even got to the distortion section. Things started shaking when we passed on through the lo-fi zone, and the textures layered upon textures began to transform the previous known into realms uncharted. The impulse response section piqued my creative interest, not by what was on offer, but rather not thinking in terms of reverb but to pass signal through other more odd filters such as screams or whatever the heart desires. The compressor works at a basic level, your go-to familiars might be more of what you might like to crush or smash or flatten. The modulation section finally puts the original tone out of grasp and never ever to return. LSD...are you experienced? If not, pull in the demo...you will never see the world again the same. And remember, always move forward but never go straight.

14. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

I wish there was a spot on the plugin where you can flush your audio down the toilet... that's the only thing it's missing i think...

well, that and I guess it would make sense to have the option to also wipe yer ass with it... PRIOR to flushing... although honestly, the way plugins are nowadays, with the ability to rearrange signal-path, I guess I would also be interested in being able to flush it down the toilet.. AND THEN... wipe my ass with it.

15. @GreatJobChamp .. The toilet flush with ass wipe filter is scheduled as an update in version 1.01. I wish it was in this premier version, but all good things come to those who wait!

16. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

17. If you ask real nice you can beseech of one of our members in good standing, @Beth, who is the creator of all things wonderful and marvelous when it comes to eyewear psychedelia. You, my friend, have impeccable taste and culture...and welcome to the forum.

18. Beth

Beth Guest

19. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Looks neat. There are a few of these coming out lately. Blue Cat just made one IIRC. I'm sticking with the original in Izotope Trash 2, but this is definitely not a bad alternative. I like that lo fi module.

20. GangamStyle

GangamStyle Ultrasonic

Has taken me weeks to notice that claptrap has *one* of those shades on, almost choked on my coffee when i finally seen it Cav Emp!