plugin/m4l device for better routing?

Discussion in 'Live' started by gimmechords, May 1, 2022.

1. gimmechords

gimmechords Member

So I had a plugin with multi outs with a few of them going into their own tracks.If i duplicate the plugin, don't see a way of routing them into the track I created. I can get around this but it takes a lot of time, or it bloats up the project, or both.

Is there a m4l device, or a plugin that makes routing less of a chore? It would be like the "external audio effect" device but for internal tracks & plugins.

3. hosnschortn

hosnschortn Newbie

hello, i'm not quite sure if i got your question right. but maybe this is interesting for you. big shouts
    https://maxforlive.com/library/device/6088/routing-mapper

4. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

5. gimmechords

gimmechords Member

much appreciated. looking for a free or at least free to try option.

Was just about to post this. I came across this and a few others. Going to try them out and see which one works best for me and then send a donation. much appreciated.