Plugin Alliance Weirdness

Discussion in 'PC' started by don_questo, Dec 1, 2013.

1. don_questo

don_questo Noisemaker

Did anyone notice that transient designer is behaving really weird in the latest plugin alliance edition. Namely I turn sustain down, and the light starts blinking like I m clipping. I mean turning it down!!
    When I turn sustain up, apart from sustain, portion of the attack gets increased as well, the real clicky transient bit. That can happen with this things, but... Output getting louder when decreasing sustain, that is weird. Anyone noticed that. I found its most obvious on kick drums
    EDIT. Its the new r2r version Im talking about

3. karlarsch

karlarsch Ultrasonic

No. You change lot with this plug. Lower the output in extreme settings.
    Best regards.
    Karl

4. don_questo

don_questo Noisemaker

i used this plugin before, and it never cliped when turning things down. i think the crack might not be complete. someone should let those guys know

5. don_questo

don_questo Noisemaker

I just noticed another weirdness. SPL Twin Tube is the culprit. As soonn as I insert it, there is change in level. So I discovered that harmonics turned on increases output by 0.2 db, while saturation turned on decreases it by 0.1db. Thats when both knobs are at zero. Add that to transient designer problem. These are the only two plugins I ve been using from this collection, appart from the rangers(no problems there). So did anyone notice other errors, let us know. Or if you propose workarounds even better.
    BTW does no one even use these plugs. No body seems to know what I m talking about