Plugin Alliance "use both cracked plugins and legal ones" on El Capitan

Discussion in 'Software News' started by karsten maak, Mar 5, 2016.

1. karsten maak

karsten maak Newbie

Hi Guys , how can i run legit and cracked plugs from plugin alliance complete v. 2015 on el capitan !
    by selecting different device used in the activation.on yosemite there was no problem .the license from r2r was on my usb stick and the legit on my harddisc . but after upgrade from yosemite to el capitan that not work . i have delete all and make a complete new installation from scratch , but no chance .i hope anyone has a solution for this problem ? sorry for my bad english ...
    You can use both cracked plugins and legal ones,TEAM R2R 2015

3. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

I'm on Mavericks and it doesn't seem to work neither... If someone knows the tricks... Tried to activate legit ones first, then cracked, tried the other way round, nothing worked...

4. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

From Jeen :
    "hello
    you can find on audioz or maybe other site some PA plugs who don't require .liscence
    ked by xdb team , Ateam ....you have to find & install them one by one
    just type alliance or the trademark of the plug ; ex : Elysia Brainworx Spl Vertigo etc
    you'll can use your legit liscence ;-)
    PS : those plugs are mostly 32bits you have to install a 32 to 64bit wrapper as 32Lives ;-)"

5. kiril2020

kiril2020 Newbie

Please someone help how to install cracked and legit plugin alliance plugins on mac osx mojave...!! i tried everything and usb drive it wont register both...regards

6. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

This has been answers numerous times in at least 2 threads. Use the search function.

7. 808god

808god Newbie

u can get both installed, cracked & legit. u need to register in a diferent place. like usb. u can register the legit on your pc and the crack on pendrive. bust de click activate all plaugins

8. kiril2020

kiril2020 Newbie

Bro i have tried many times, im on mac mojave, register first legit on my mac and then insert usb with cracked licencse load it from usb and then the legit stop working....im so desperate...

9. Bandit

Bandit Producer

Same here. No succes.

10. Ariel Gonzalez

Ariel Gonzalez Platinum Record

maybe the installers doesn't work on later systems... remember, you are in mac os. maybe you can search other plugins on the sister site and install the ones you really need

11. santillana

santillana Kapellmeister

The legit licenses should go in the USB and the nonlegit ones in the Mac as far as I know.

12. Bandit

Bandit Producer

After some trying, I got it work. It really needs to be a USB and follow the instructions on their own website.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. Hendry Martin

Hendry Martin Newbie

I just try to put legit at USB and nonlegit from desktop, it won't work, may I know how yours can work?thanks

14. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

This might sound stupid but why don't you just delete the plug-ins you've paid for, then install the whole thing from the sister site?