Plugin Alliance Pick Any 10 Plugins Code!

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by sentientlantern, Sep 22, 2022.

1. sentientlantern

sentientlantern Member

With this code, you can pick any 10 plugins from Plugin Alliance and enjoy 20 free masters using their mastering service.

I received this a few days ago but have decided to sell it rather than use it.

This is an absolute bargain. I have been using Plugin Alliance software for a year and I can't speak highly enough of them.

£200 / $225 / 229

I will forward the original email to you and/or message the code after the sale is made. It's up to you!

Please note: Any claim that the code does not work will be brought up with Plugin Alliance FIRST before a refund is issued. As it's a voucher code, I have to be wary!

PayPal only please!

3. LiquidStudio

LiquidStudio Newbie

Hi, are the plugins in the pick 10 the same as the plugins you can select with the new $29 voucher this month. Where the leave a bunch out or is it actually pick 10. Can you pick Gig Performer? With this.
    Thanks!

4. sentientlantern

sentientlantern Member

Hi! It's literally any 10 plugins, including the 3D mixing stuff. Just to be sure though, check the plugin's page. If it says that it's part of the MEGA bundle or MEGA XXL bundle, then it's included.
    I checked Gig Performer and the PA edition is included but not the Unlocked edition.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  5. sentientlantern

sentientlantern Member

It's up on eBay now for £180 if anybody's interested. Less risk involved etc.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284985066879

EDIT: For some reason, eBay is showing a higher price for my listings. Apparently this is a site-wide issue and will be resolved soon. The price is still £180 and I'm assured it will be that at checkout.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  6. Eight8

Eight8 Noisemaker

Still have it?