Plugin Alliance Mega Sale All Plugins Less than $25 (Bonus Slate Digital x Softube)

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by GoodMusicONLY, Feb 13, 2022.

1. GoodMusicONLY

GoodMusicONLY Member

Welcome Everyone!

Looking for new plugins? Now is the TIME TO BUY!

Check the list below its UNBEATABLE
    5/5 Knobcloud seller Over 20+ Plugins sold!

SURPRISE PLUGINS:
    Empirical Labs Arousor $90
    Empirical Labs Big FREQ $75

Plugin Alliance
    ADA Flanger $20
    Brainworx BX_Delay 2500 $25
    Brainworx BX_rooMS $25
    Brainworx BX_subsynth $25
    Vertigo VSM-3 $25
    Fiedler Audio Stage $25
    Brainworx BX_Console SSL 4000G $25
    Blackbox Analog Deisgn HG-2 $20

Slate Digital
    Virtual Buss Compressors $50

Softube
    Transient Shaper $30

Receipts for all plugins can be provided!
    Same day license transfers!
    Check attachment for amazing customer service feedback!

DM for fast replies.. Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  3. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual

All Plugins Less than $25
    vs
    ?

4. dkny

dkny Platinum Record

All plugins less than $25 - plus of course $20 each for license transfers. (some discounts for multiples as usual)

Seriously, there's nothing here you can't pick up *cheaper* in PA's sales if you want them and don't absolutely positively need them right this damn second or you'll explode. Why pay, eg, $40 for the ADA Flanger and transfer when you can just pick it up for $10 in one of their every-other-month sales? :crazy:

Everything listed above can be had from PA for $15-$25 each with the generic, widely publicised $25 voucher too. "Unbeatable"... yeah right.
    Buying the cheap PA plugins s/h mostly doesn't make any kind of sense, at least if you're trying to save money.

Maybe the buyer will just want to pay extra for the amazing same day license transfer *service* and customer service feedback...

I'm sure you're a nice guy, and honestly, if you want to sell your stuff, that's totally fine, but try not to act like it's some incredible deal that we're all missing out on otherwise - it's not. It's just you trying to maximise the money for your stuff...

5. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual

Right, that's a general problem with selling PA plugins. Even if you sell them for $5 you've to pay $25 at the end and this is more than I paid on average for mine.

6. slowpoke

slowpoke Kapellmeister

Damn, I thought this was a PA sale, I was going to use my voucher. Tits.

7. GoodMusicONLY

GoodMusicONLY Member

PA plugins are often on sale thats true. But there are many people who want a plugin AT THAT MOMENT.. They may have just watched a tutorial or demo'd the plugin and their trial is up and want the plugin NOW.. if that plugin is not on sale it can have a retail of $199 and up..

So while this may not apply to you specifically who wants to wait for the monthly sale or holiday sale etc. Some consumers are not that patient and want the item now.. Your assuming every consumer will wait for a sale.. The psychology of consumers are very dynamic there is a range of buyers.

8. GoodMusicONLY

GoodMusicONLY Member

This was a typo that will be fixed.. thanks for pointing it out.

9. GoodMusicONLY

GoodMusicONLY Member

There are tons of consumers who buy because they want NOW.. there are a group of the market (especially the plugin market and typically hobbysist who view plugins like toys) that will wait endlessly for sales.. Other consumers may demo a plugin love it and want to own it and put in their project ASAP.. and look for a sale.. others just buy full price all the time..

If you understand consumers and markets you will know there is a group of people who never buy on sale they look, they like, they buy.. Your talking to a specific segment of the market when you say "why pay $40 for ADA when you can pick up for $10" to be frank there are alot of cases you would buy ADA for $40 and not pick it up on sale.. Thats your philosophy because your that "type" of consumer.

You ended your comment with a more sales approach though because by just using a bit of imagination you can imagine why a buyer would buy this from me..

And regarding my sales approach you must not understand marketing in 2022 or in any other time period if you want to sell your product or service should you not try to maximize attention and money? I guess thats a sin in the music community? musicians should spend thousands of dollars on tools and not try to maximize on their products..

I've sold tons of plugins on knobcloud to buyers and each time they are happy to get the plugin for cheaper than they would have paid AT THE MOMENT.. if this PA plugin is $100 at the moment and you want it and can get it for $40 at the moment is that not a benefit? or would you wait until the price lands to $10.. you can but it really just shows you prob dont need it as much as you think are prob just testing plugins.. which is cool..

Im absolutely a nice guy my sellers feedback proves that and other people seem to be happy with the services I provide them..

Thanks for the feeback tho!

10. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual

No, no, I was just pointing out a problem with selling PA plugins due to their politics (sales and transfer fee). Feel free to sell as many as you want and whenever you want. Hopefully you'll find some buyers here. :yes:

11. GoodMusicONLY

GoodMusicONLY Member

Thanks man! Appreciate the positivity!!