(plugin-alliance.com) Brainworx bx_subfilter Free

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Apr 10, 2017.

1. RedThresh

RedThresh Producer

What is VST Analyser? Where to find it? I'm interested to check what you're saying because I'm using bx_meter as my standard RMS meter, and to check others plugins maybe...

2. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

You need a memory stick (in my case I have a SD card permanently attached to my macbook). When Activating the legit app, do the online activation thing. It may work with usb hard drive also, don't remember.

But the thing is, one of the steps during the online activation is to ask where to put the license (local hard drive or other attached drive) just select a different drive and that's all. You'll find a folder called Plugin Alliance on the root of the USB drive and inside a pa.license file.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. alex_O

alex_O Guest

thanks mate, I was dealing with this after getting the joinsoundwave giveaway, they where 2014 NL pa plugins or the new L ones, and even, worst, I installed two excellent guitar amps, Engl 756 and E 645 , NL pa as well, had to decide which of the three to choose in detriment of the others. I'll try your thorough explanation, thanks for taking the time to help us. Regards.